Quantcast

user_menu bar on top such as in moreneat style

user_menu bar on top such as in moreneat style

Xavier de Pedro Puente
Hello:

I'd like to know how can I add a user_menu horizontal bar on the header
area on my tiki site, such as the user_menu that can be seen and used in
the moreneat.css style.

I'm using a damian.css-based templates style. For instance, I wanted to
add it to the damian styIe, I guess I have to get to call
tiki-user_menu.tpl from within some other tpl in .
./tikiroot/templates/styles/damian/

But I can't get it to appear.
I have the "Admin>Features>User menu" option checked.
Any hint?

Besides, there was an user-menu folder in the main application menu in
1.8.5, which I can't see anymore. Is there anyother way to use the
usermenu records?

Thanks in advanced,

Xavier

RE: user_menu bar on top such as in moreneat style

Sylvie Greverend
At least 2 ways to do it,
- feature "site identity"
- insert in a tpl (tiki-top_bar) {phplayers id=xx type='horiz'}

Hi Sylvie:

I guess I wasn't clear enough. I mean the links that you can record
with: tiki-usermenu.php, and not just a menu through tiki-admin_menus.php

The bar is that one similar to:

  *+*
<http://gclub.ourproject.org/tiki-usermenu.php?url=%2Ftiki-view_blog.php%3FblogId%3D2>
 *>*CDXDP
<http://gclub.ourproject.org/tiki-index.php?page=Carpeta+Docent+Xavier+de+Pedro>
 *>*Crítica PFPN
<http://gclub.ourproject.org/tiki-index.php?page=PFPN+Critica+constructiva+postgrau>
> .... (other urls)

Am I clearer now? (I can send a screenshot if needed of the bar shown
with moreneat.css but not with damian.css and many many others...). This
is a feature similar to browser bookmarks but within a Tiki site, as far
as I understand it (and I was using at tw.o until migration from 1.8.x
to 1.9.x)

Xavi

En/na Sylvie Greverend ha escrit:

>At least 2 ways to do it,
>- feature "site identity"
>- insert in a tpl (tiki-top_bar) {phplayers id=xx type='horiz'}

Finally I got the answer, thanks to Sylvie.
I post it here, just in case anybody also wanted to know the answer. Cheers,
Xavi