Wiki Pages in tiki.org "non-sense"

jmorris
There are pages that folks have created years ago, or even a couple years ago, that are just nonsense, text testing etc. Can I delete those pages?
https://tiki.org/tiki-listpages.php?cookietab=1#contenttabs_wikipages-1
John M.
Just learning enough Tiki to be dangerous!

Re: Wiki Pages in tiki.org "non-sense"

Torsten Fabricius-4
from my side +1, but wait for a couple of +1s

--T

On 03.05.2017 02:05, jmorris wrote:

> There are pages that folks have created years ago, or even a couple years
> ago, that are just nonsense, text testing etc. Can I delete those pages?
> https://tiki.org/tiki-listpages.php?cookietab=1#contenttabs_wikipages-1
>

> -----
> John M.
> Just learning enough Tiki to be dangerous!

Re: Wiki Pages in tiki.org "non-sense"

Torsten Fabricius-4
ahh and write to the dev-list aswell please, just in case

--T

On 03.05.2017 02:15, Torsten wrote:

> from my side +1, but wait for a couple of +1s
>
> --T
>
> On 03.05.2017 02:05, jmorris wrote:
>> There are pages that folks have created years ago, or even a couple years
>> ago, that are just nonsense, text testing etc. Can I delete those pages?
>> https://tiki.org/tiki-listpages.php?cookietab=1#contenttabs_wikipages-1
>>

>> -----
>> John M.
>> Just learning enough Tiki to be dangerous!

Re: Wiki Pages in tiki.org "non-sense"

jmorris
I've tried dev list before Torsten, my emails and forum posts are rejected.
But, I can post here in User.

Just out of curiosity I checked to see if I could delete pages, it may be above my paygrade at this time, permissions don't seem to exist for that.
But I can link them here and you guys can delete them?