[Tiki-devel] tiki.org slow (ElasticSearch timeout?)

[Tiki-devel] tiki.org slow (ElasticSearch timeout?)

Cloutier, Philippe (DGARI-Consultant)

Tiki.org has been extremely slow for at least 10 minutes. doc.tiki.org reports:

  • Unable to connect to es01.tiki.org:9200 . Error #0: stream_socket_client(): unable to connect to es01.tiki.org:9200 (Connection timed out)

I have been waiting for a comment posting request for many minutes. And now getting a 500 error trying to edit a dev.tiki.org page L

Re: [Tiki-devel] tiki.org slow (ElasticSearch timeout?)

Oliver Hertel
Hello Philippe,

> Tiki.org has been extremely slow for at least 10 minutes.

tw.o creating tarballs every now and then, maybe that?

 Oliver

Re: [Tiki-devel] tiki.org slow (ElasticSearch timeout?)

It was an issue with the elastic search server doc, dev and themes use, and Amette fixed it for us, for which many thanks! :)

Actually nothing to do with tiki.org, it uses it's own one.

jonny