[Tiki-devel] t.o websites header broken in Safari

[Tiki-devel] t.o websites header broken in Safari

The header of our t.o websites is broken in Safari (work in Chrome).

Sorry I can’t give more info, I got to run…

Re: [Tiki-devel] t.o websites header broken in Safari

Try again, please. The header is using display:flex for one div and I
added browser prefix rules to try to fix the problem for Safari.

-- Gary

On 1/28/2017 6:44 PM, Bernard Sfez wrote:

> Hello,
>
> The header of our t.o websites is broken in Safari (work in Chrome).
>
> Sorry I can’t give more info, I got to run…
>

> Bernard Sfez | bsfez.com <https://bsfez.com/>

Re: [Tiki-devel] t.o websites header broken in Safari

Bernard Sfez-3
Hi Gary,

It is like this since yesterday (I waited it is confirmed).

I cleared my browser cache, cleared t.o caches logged in and out and tried also dev and doc.

Bernard

On 28 Jan 2017, at 13:14 , Gary Cunningham-Lee <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

Try again, please. The header is using display:flex for one div and I
added browser prefix rules to try to fix the problem for Safari.

-- Gary

On 1/28/2017 6:44 PM, Bernard Sfez wrote:
Hello,

The header of our t.o websites is broken in Safari (work in Chrome).

Sorry I can’t give more info, I got to run…

Bernard Sfez | bsfez.com <https://bsfez.com/>

Re: [Tiki-devel] t.o websites header broken in Safari

Gary Cunningham-Lee
So you tried again in the last few minutes? I just now made the
adjustment to try to fix it.

-- Gary

On 1/28/2017 8:35 PM, Bernard Sfez wrote:

> Hi Gary,
>
> It is like this since yesterday (I waited it is confirmed).
>
> I cleared my browser cache, cleared t.o caches logged in and out and
> tried also dev and doc.
>
> Bernard
>

>> On 28 Jan 2017, at 13:14 , Gary Cunningham-Lee
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Try again, please. The header is using display:flex for one div and I
>> added browser prefix rules to try to fix the problem for Safari.
>>
>> -- Gary
>>
>> On 1/28/2017 6:44 PM, Bernard Sfez wrote:
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> The header of our t.o websites is broken in Safari (work in Chrome).
>>>
>>> Sorry I can’t give more info, I got to run…
>>>

>>> Bernard Sfez | bsfez.com <http://bsfez.com> <https://bsfez.com/>

> Bernard Sfez | bsfez.com <https://bsfez.com/>

Re: [Tiki-devel] t.o websites header broken in Safari

Bernard Sfez-3
Just before replying (I saw t.o cache was pretty empty) :)

And now also on dev.

Bernard

PS: I went irc (but lunch time with kids so I may be slow responsive)

On 28 Jan 2017, at 13:44 , Gary Cunningham-Lee <[hidden email]> wrote:

So you tried again in the last few minutes? I just now made the
adjustment to try to fix it.

-- Gary

On 1/28/2017 8:35 PM, Bernard Sfez wrote:
Hi Gary,

It is like this since yesterday (I waited it is confirmed).

I cleared my browser cache, cleared t.o caches logged in and out and
tried also dev and doc.

Bernard

On 28 Jan 2017, at 13:14 , Gary Cunningham-Lee
<[hidden email] <[hidden email]>> wrote:

Hi,

Try again, please. The header is using display:flex for one div and I
added browser prefix rules to try to fix the problem for Safari.

-- Gary

On 1/28/2017 6:44 PM, Bernard Sfez wrote:
Hello,

The header of our t.o websites is broken in Safari (work in Chrome).

Sorry I can’t give more info, I got to run…

Bernard Sfez | bsfez.com <http://bsfez.com> <https://bsfez.com/>

Bernard Sfez | bsfez.com <https://bsfez.com/>

Re: [Tiki-devel] t.o websites header broken in Safari

Bernard Sfez-3
Good morning,

Tiki websites this (my) morning on Safari Version 10.0.2 (they look ok on ff and chrome):

Last update from SVN (16.2svn): Friday 20 January 2017 14:34:26 IST- REV 60957
Header is ok !

Last update from SVN (16.2svn): Friday 20 January 2017 14:34:26 IST- REV 60957
Header broken (modules are over the menu) - logged and not-logged

Last update from SVN (16.3svn): Sunday 29 January, 2017 00:32:07 IST- REV 61107
Header broken (modules are over the menu) - logged and not-logged

Last update from SVN (16.3svn): Saturday 28 January, 2017 23:32:07 GMT-0100- REV 61107
Header broken (modules are over the menu) - logged and not-logged

Last update from SVN (16.3svn): Saturday 28 of January, 2017 22:32:07 GMT- REV 61107
Header broken (modules are over the menu) - logged and not-logged

Header broken
(other attempt = 404)

On 28 Jan 2017, at 13:53 , Bernard Sfez <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

If it helps:

I found a diff since yesterday, now I can’t activate menus anymore.

Yesterday I could fight a bit with the cursor and get the menu to open.

On 29 Jan 2017, at 08:50 , Bernard Sfez <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

A couple days ago I added "display:flex" to the module zone to prevent
it from overlapping the brand items (icon and site title), which were
visible but couldn't be clicked, since the previous improvements of the
site navbar. This worked in browsers I checked with, but I don't have
MacOS/Safari to test with. I'll remove the "display: flex" to fix things
for Safari again, but will need to figure something else out to enable
the site icon/title to be clicked, for all browsers.

-- Gary

On 1/29/2017 3:58 PM, Bernard Sfez wrote:

> If it helps:
>
> I found a diff since yesterday, now I can’t activate menus anymore.
>
> Yesterday I could fight a bit with the cursor and get the menu to open.
>
>> On 29 Jan 2017, at 08:50 , Bernard Sfez <[hidden email]
>> <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>>
>> Good morning,
>>
>> Tiki websites this (my) morning on Safari Version 10.0.2 (they look ok
>> on ff and chrome):
>>
>> https://suite.tiki.org/Tiki+Suite
>> Last update from SVN (16.2svn): Friday 20 January 2017 14:34:26 IST-
>> REV 60957
>> Header is ok !
>>
>> https://tiki.org/HomePage
>> Last update from SVN (16.2svn): Friday 20 January 2017 14:34:26 IST-
>> REV 60957
>> Header broken (modules are over the menu) - logged and not-logged
>>
>> https://doc.tiki.org/Documentation
>> Last update from SVN (16.3svn): Sunday 29 January, 2017 00:32:07 IST-
>> REV 61107
>> Header broken (modules are over the menu) - logged and not-logged
>>
>> https://dev.tiki.org/Development
>> Last update from SVN (16.3svn): Saturday 28 January, 2017 23:32:07
>> GMT-0100- REV 61107
>> Header broken (modules are over the menu) - logged and not-logged
>>
>> https://themes.tiki.org/Themes
>> Last update from SVN (16.3svn): Saturday 28 of January, 2017 22:32:07
>> GMT- REV 61107
>> Header broken (modules are over the menu) - logged and not-logged
>>
>> https://i18n.tiki.org <https://i18n.tiki.org/>
>> Header broken
>> You don't have permission to access / on this server.
>> (other attempt = 404)
>>

>>> On 28 Jan 2017, at 13:53 , Bernard Sfez <[hidden email]
>>> <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Just before replying (I saw t.o cache was pretty empty) :)
>>>
>>> And now also on dev.
>>>
>>> Bernard
>>>
>>> PS: I went irc (but lunch time with kids so I may be slow responsive)

>>> Bernard Sfez | bsfez.com <https://bsfez.com/>
>>>

>> Bernard Sfez | bsfez.com <https://bsfez.com/>

> Bernard Sfez | bsfez.com <https://bsfez.com/>

Re: [Tiki-devel] t.o websites header broken in Safari

Bernard Sfez-3
Haha…

Someone changed something in the module directly ? (thanks :) )

Dev and doc look now ok (I’ve been opening a dozen of pages this morning and only now it is good).

Tiki.org still bad.

Bernard

On 29 Jan 2017, at 09:11 , Brendan Ferguson <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

I've been changing module configurations - top-class CSS and order of
the modules. I think now things are in pretty good shape (not excellent
UI, but at least accessible and functional).

-- Gary

On 1/29/2017 5:04 PM, Bernard Sfez wrote:

> Haha…
>
> Someone changed something in the module directly ? (thanks :) )
>
> Dev and doc look now ok (I’ve been opening a dozen of pages this morning
> and only now it is good).
>
> Tiki.org <http://Tiki.org> still bad.
>
> Bernard
>
>> On 29 Jan 2017, at 09:11 , Brendan Ferguson <[hidden email]
>> <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>>
>> I just tested what you said on safari 10.0.1 and also on FF. I found
>> that what you said matched my experience exactly.
>>
>> On Sun, Jan 29, 2017 at 3:50 PM, Bernard Sfez <[hidden email]
>> <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>>
>>     Good morning,
>>
>>     Tiki websites this (my) morning on Safari Version 10.0.2 (they
>>     look ok on ff and chrome):
>>
>>     https://suite.tiki.org/Tiki+Suite <https://suite.tiki.org/Tiki+Suite>
>>     Last update from SVN (16.2svn): Friday 20 January 2017 14:34:26
>>     IST- REV 60957
>>     Header is ok !
>>
>>     https://tiki.org/HomePage
>>     Last update from SVN (16.2svn): Friday 20 January 2017 14:34:26
>>     IST- REV 60957
>>     Header broken (modules are over the menu) - logged and not-logged
>>
>>     https://doc.tiki.org/Documentation
>>     <https://doc.tiki.org/Documentation>
>>     Last update from SVN (16.3svn): Sunday 29 January, 2017 00:32:07
>>     IST- REV 61107
>>     Header broken (modules are over the menu) - logged and not-logged
>>
>>     https://dev.tiki.org/Development <https://dev.tiki.org/Development>
>>     Last update from SVN (16.3svn): Saturday 28 January, 2017 23:32:07
>>     GMT-0100- REV 61107
>>     Header broken (modules are over the menu) - logged and not-logged
>>
>>     https://themes.tiki.org/Themes
>>     Last update from SVN (16.3svn): Saturday 28 of January, 2017
>>     22:32:07 GMT- REV 61107
>>     Header broken (modules are over the menu) - logged and not-logged
>>
>>     https://i18n.tiki.org <https://i18n.tiki.org/>
>>     Header broken
>>     You don't have permission to access / on this server.
>>     (other attempt = 404)
>>

>>>     On 28 Jan 2017, at 13:53 , Bernard Sfez <[hidden email]
>>>     <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>>>
>>>     Just before replying (I saw t.o cache was pretty empty) :)
>>>
>>>     And now also on dev.
>>>
>>>     Bernard
>>>
>>>     PS: I went irc (but lunch time with kids so I may be slow responsive)

>>>     Bernard Sfez | bsfez.com <https://bsfez.com/>
>>>

>>     Bernard Sfez | bsfez.com <https://bsfez.com/>

> Bernard Sfez | bsfez.com <https://bsfez.com/>

Re: [Tiki-devel] t.o websites header broken in Safari

Bernard Sfez-3
Arf…

Module row and Menu row are now good but module Tiki site and login are one one the other on the right side.

   <[hidden email]>> wrote:

   Just before replying (I saw t.o cache was pretty empty) :)

   And now also on dev.

   Bernard

   PS: I went irc (but lunch time with kids so I may be slow responsive)

   On 28 Jan 2017, at 13:44 , Gary Cunningham-Lee
   <[hidden email] <[hidden email]>>
   wrote:

   So you tried again in the last few minutes? I just now made the
   adjustment to try to fix it.

   -- Gary

   On 1/28/2017 8:35 PM, Bernard Sfez wrote:
   Hi Gary,

   It is like this since yesterday (I waited it is confirmed).

   I cleared my browser cache, cleared t.o caches logged in and
   out and
   tried also dev and doc.

   Bernard

   On 28 Jan 2017, at 13:14 , Gary Cunningham-Lee
   <[hidden email] <[hidden email]>
   <[hidden email]
   <[hidden email]>>> wrote:

   Hi,

[...]

Hmm, according to a Browsershots.org test of dev.t.o., in Safari 9.1.3 /
Mac OS X 10.8, I see the site logo in the correct place but the Tiki
Project Sites and login link are on top of each other, as it appears the
module zone, as rendered by Safari, isn't wide enough to hold them side
by side. I'm not really sure what to try next. You've got other browsers
on MacOS, right? ;-)

On 1/29/2017 7:21 PM, Bernard Sfez wrote:

> Arf…
>
> Sorry https://dev.tiki.org/Development,
> https://doc.tiki.org/Documentation and https://tiki.org/tiki-index.php
> are broken again but differently on Safari.
> Module row and Menu row are now good but module Tiki site and login are
> one one the other on the right side.
>

>> On 29 Jan 2017, at 11:40 , Gary Cunningham-Lee
>>
>> I've been changing module configurations - top-class CSS and order of
>> the modules. I think now things are in pretty good shape (not excellent
>> UI, but at least accessible and functional).
>>
>> -- Gary
>>
>> On 1/29/2017 5:04 PM, Bernard Sfez wrote:
>>> Haha…
>>>
>>> Someone changed something in the module directly ? (thanks :) )
>>>
>>> Dev and doc look now ok (I’ve been opening a dozen of pages this morning
>>> and only now it is good).
>>>
>>> Tiki.org <http://Tiki.org> <http://Tiki.org> still bad.
>>>
>>> Bernard

>>> Bernard Sfez | bsfez.com <http://bsfez.com> <https://bsfez.com/>

> Bernard Sfez | bsfez.com <https://bsfez.com/>

Re: [Tiki-devel] t.o websites header broken in Safari

Oh, just noticed that the site (dev.t.o) looks fine for me when logged
in, but when I log out, it looks like the browsershots.org image of the
bad rendering by Safari. So at least I can reproduce the problem in a
browser I have access to.