Quantcast

[Tiki-devel] script: convert myisam to innodb

[Tiki-devel] script: convert myisam to innodb

Arild Berg
Hi,

I did a check of the conversion script from myisam to innodb.

Trunk and 16.x where missing several tables
tiki_search_queries
tiki_user_monitors
tiki_output
tiki_goals
tiki_goal_events
tiki_addon_profiles
tiki_tabular_formats
tiki_scheduler
tiki_scheduler_run

Strangely enough, in Tiki 15, the script included more tables.
I am not sure how that happened. Any ideas?

Anyhow, the script is not up to date.
I guess individual commits in trunk, 16.x and 15.x is the right way toi fix this, or?

Arild

Re: [Tiki-devel] script: convert myisam to innodb

luciash d' being

Thanks for checking that Arild!

Yes, individual commits I would say...

luci