Quantcast

[Tiki-devel] next step: Composer Web Installer was: Re: Merged: Composer Dependencies Revamp

[Tiki-devel] next step: Composer Web Installer was: Re: Merged: Composer Dependencies Revamp

Marc Laporte-3
Hi everyone!

Now that Composer Dependencies Revamp is mostly done, we can start
taking advantage of these architectural changes.

The 1st one is: https://dev.tiki.org/Composer+Web+Installer

Please add your thoughts.

Best regards,

M ;-)