[Tiki-devel] index modification error after CartoGraf installation

[Tiki-devel] index modification error after CartoGraf installation

Torsten Fabricius-4
Hello, after installing a CartoGraf, I get the following error message.

 Error

  • Could not perform index modification: Key column ‘tracker_field_owner’ doesn’t exist in table
Does anyone have an idea about the possible reason?

Regards,
Torsten

Re: [Tiki-devel] index modification error after CartoGraf installation

Jonny Bradley-4
Hi Torsten,

Yes, it's a new "feature" :)

It will disappear when you create some items, but it was added to make setting up list plugins easier - there's no way round it, afaik, sadly.

jonny

On 9 Jul 2017, at 10:48, Torsten <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello, after installing a CartoGraf, I get the following error message.

 Error

  • Could not perform index modification: Key column ‘tracker_field_owner’ doesn’t exist in table
Does anyone have an idea about the possible reason?

Regards,
Torsten

Re: [Tiki-devel] index modification error after CartoGraf installation

Torsten Fabricius-4
Ah indeed.

I created one first map and the error message on page HomePage has disappeared.

Thx.
Torsten