[Tiki-devel] i18n.tiki.org status

I was trying to obtain the status of French translation from http://i18n.tiki.org/Status
But apparently the only thing attempts to access i18n.tiki.org yield since at least January is Forbidden "You don't have permission to access / on this server."

I see that gezza proposed eliminating i18n.tiki.org in January 2016. Was that done and if not, who is responsible for i18n.tiki.org?

Re: [Tiki-devel] i18n.tiki.org status

Leu-3
Hi Philipe,

i'am responsible for i18n.