[Tiki-devel] dev.tiki.org menus broken

Cloutier, Philippe (DGARI-Consultant)
I am unable to get any menu opened when either clicking or hovering the parent on dev.tiki.org from my laptop, whether from MSIE or Google Chrome. For example, clicking "Tiki Project Sites" has no effect.

Clearing engine cache does not help. Tiki currently at r63327. doc.tiki.org is not affected.

Re: [Tiki-devel] dev.tiki.org menus broken

luciash d' being
Someone needs to clear the Tiki cache (again)? Not sure what you mean by "engine cache".

Odesláno z mobilního zařízení / Sent from a mobile device