[Tiki-devel] dev.tiki.org broken

Cloutier, Philippe (RESSOURCE EXTERNE)

I have been getting “An error occurred while performing the request.” (repeated many times) on lots of dev.tiki.org pages, including <a href="https://dev.tiki.org/Wishlist&#43;Search&#43;Page">https://dev.tiki.org/Wishlist+Search+Page for more than 20 minutes. The site is mostly unusable.

Re: [Tiki-devel] dev.tiki.org broken

Jonny Bradley-4

Definitely experiencing some teething problems on the new server, on that page i now see (only)

> unable to write file /var/local/dev.tiki.org/www/templates_c/wrt59046a6f626425_73631076

Disc full again maybe?

jb

> On 28 Apr 2017, at 22:54, Cloutier, Philippe (RESSOURCE EXTERNE) <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I have been getting “An error occurred while performing the request.” (repeated many times) on lots of dev.tiki.org pages, includinghttps://dev.tiki.org/Wishlist+Search+Page for more than 20 minutes. The site is mostly unusable.

Re: [Tiki-devel] dev.tiki.org broken

Yes. Broken. Login not possible.

This:

https://doc.tiki.org/keywords

delivers that:

System error.

The following error message was returned:

Got error 28 from storage engine

The query was:

select `user`, MAX(`version`) as `vsn` from `tiki_history` where `pageName`=? group by `user` order by `vsn` desc

Values:

  1. Keywords

The built query was likely:

select `user`, MAX(`version`) as `vsn` from `tiki_history` where `pageName`='Keywords' group by `user` order by `vsn` desc

Things to check:

  1. Is your database up and running?

  2. Is your database corrupt? Please see how to repair your database

  3. Are your database credentials accurate? (username, database name, etc in db/local.php)

  4. Did you complete the Tiki Installer?

On 28.04.2017 23:54, Cloutier, Philippe (RESSOURCE EXTERNE) wrote:

I have been getting “An error occurred while performing the request.” (repeated many times) on lots of dev.tiki.org pages, including https://dev.tiki.org/Wishlist+Search+Page for more than 20 minutes. The site is mostly unusable.

Re: [Tiki-devel] dev.tiki.org broken

Jonny Bradley-4

Thanks T, copying this to sysadmins in case anyone is looking there instead today :)

Themes is also down...

jb