[Tiki-devel] can codemirror be toggled by default?

[Tiki-devel] can codemirror be toggled by default?

gezzzan
HiDevs

Is there an option to toggle codemirror by default in the wiki page editing area? I have to toggle it each time I edit

I could not find preference for it, maybe missed it

In case there is no option, what do you think, should it be a cookie or a system preference or a user preference?

thanks,
gezza

Re: [Tiki-devel] can codemirror be toggled by default?

Jonny Bradley-4
Hi Gezza

It sounds like you have the pref "Syntax highlighter (CodeMirror) Theme" set to "Off (but switchable)" which seems to be the default, set that to "default" or one of the others to have it enabled always.

jonny

> On 12 Mar 2017, at 22:40, gezzzan <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> HiDevs
>
> Is there an option to toggle codemirror by default in the wiki page editing area? I have to toggle it each time I edit
>
> I could not find preference for it, maybe missed it
>
> In case there is no option, what do you think, should it be a cookie or a system preference or a user preference?
>
> thanks,
> gezza

Re: [Tiki-devel] can codemirror be toggled by default?

gezzzan
thanks jonny! it works, only needed a cache clearing

cheers,