[Tiki-devel] WikiSuite: ClearOS apps for Tiki, Elasticsearch & Kibana, Syncthing, Openfire and Kimchi. And a two-factor authentication app
Tiki has various levels of integration with the following apps:
* Deep: Elasticsearch: https://doc.tiki.org/Elasticsearch * New: Openfire realtime collaboration server (XMPP + WebRTC) (via new
ConverseJS integration in Tiki17)
* Planned: Kibana (Dashboards from Elasticsearch data) and Syncthing (File sync)
On their own, these apps can be tricky to install in a secure way. For example:
* Syncthing is first and foremost a peer-to-peer app which is designed
to be ran on various clients, and not on a server.
* Elasticsearch and Kibana don't have built-in security tools, and
rely on external tools for access control, etc.
* Openfire has a lot of server settings (SSL, SRV records, etc.)