Quantcast

[Tiki-devel] Weird fatal error after 30 second timeout in smarty_internal_template.php on line 732

[Tiki-devel] Weird fatal error after 30 second timeout in smarty_internal_template.php on line 732

Cloutier, Philippe (RESSOURCE EXTERNE)

Hi,

I am experiencing weird fatal errors like this on both trunk and 16.x checkouts:

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in C:\xampp\htdocs\tiki\trunk\vendor_bundled\vendor\smarty\smarty\libs\sysplugins\smarty_internal_template.php on line 732

Call Stack

#

Time

Memory

Function

Location

1

30.1961

24429400

Smarty_Internal_Template->__destruct( )

..\smarty_internal_template.php:0

I am using Xdebug on Windows 8, with XAMPP (PHP 5.6). These errors appear partially reproducible, but only happen on certain pages, in the main request. They happen on tiki-admin.php?page=textarea and tiki-admin.php?page=general.

The destruct function follows:

    public function __destruct()

    {

        if ($this->smarty->cache_locking && isset($this->cached) && $this->cached->is_locked) {

            $this->cached->handler->releaseLock($this->smarty, $this->cached);

        }

    }

Strangely, line 732 is the first line (declaration).

These errors only appear at the end of the page (i.e. if they wouldn’t appear, the HTML code would be valid). So far the only effect I notice is the error message and the longer page loads.