[Tiki-devel] User admin default groups borken in 15.x?

[Tiki-devel] User admin default groups borken in 15.x?

Jonny Bradley-4
Hi all (oops, wrong list last time)

I have a most odd edge case on one specific server - pretty standard Debian 8 with php 5.6, with 15.x svn up to date, and the default group assignment dialog refuses to appear, and a 500 error like this is generated:

> [Mon Jul 17 13:24:19.404930 2017] [core:error] [pid 13342:tid 140296601814784] [client 81.97.152.78:36806] Premature end of script headers: route.php

So no help there...

I added some "die here" breaks in the \Services_User_Controller::action_default_groups function and it doesn't even get there, or even as far as the controller setup function. The posts all look like the other ones which work for manage_groups etc, with the action in the post data... so i'm stumped :(

Any clues or further suggestions on how to debug?

TIA

Re: [Tiki-devel] User admin default groups borken in 15.x?

Victor Emanouilov
Hey Jonny,

Premature end of script headers sounds like php is proxied by apache to
php-fpm or something similar? If so, the real error message should be
found in php-fpm error log rather than the apache error log. The other
reason might be a php bug...

HTH,
Victor

On 07/17/2017 03:16 PM, Jonny Bradley wrote:

> Hi all (oops, wrong list last time)
>
> I have a most odd edge case on one specific server - pretty standard Debian 8 with php 5.6, with 15.x svn up to date, and the default group assignment dialog refuses to appear, and a 500 error like this is generated:
>
>> [Mon Jul 17 13:24:19.404930 2017] [core:error] [pid 13342:tid 140296601814784] [client 81.97.152.78:36806] Premature end of script headers: route.php
> So no help there...
>
> I added some "die here" breaks in the \Services_User_Controller::action_default_groups function and it doesn't even get there, or even as far as the controller setup function. The posts all look like the other ones which work for manage_groups etc, with the action in the post data... so i'm stumped :(
>
> Any clues or further suggestions on how to debug?
>
> TIA
>
> jonny

Re: [Tiki-devel] User admin default groups borken in 15.x?

Jonny Bradley-4
Hi Victor,

Yes, that's possible, the Server API is "CGI/FastCGI"  but i didn't set it up so not sure where to look... /var/log i guess... no, nothing called php* in there, might try an apt-get upgrade (or distilled-upgrade) when i have more time.

Thanks :)

jonny