Quantcast

[Tiki-devel] Use of maketoc in a template

[Tiki-devel] Use of maketoc in a template

Joël Obrecht
Dear all,

I'm very happy with the thoughtful option to use wiki-plugins in templates, by using {wikiplugin _name="maketoc"}{/wikiplugin}. This is just great.

Now, is this possible with toc, maketoc, and other wiki-parsed tools ?
Like :
{wikiplugin _name="maketoc"}{/wikiplugin}

I tested it, it doesn't work... Neither does {maketoc}.

It is in a template that shows a tracker item.

If not, I'm wondering if it is possible to reuse its code to create a toc in my usecase... To pick up the exact ID's because in some languages tikiwiki I8n options switch some characters...

Thank you... (found nothing in old mails here)

Joël

Re: [Tiki-devel] Use of maketoc in a template

Joël Obrecht
I've found a workaround,

I use two different tracker plugins with two different templates and a {maketoc} in the middle. Not elegant, but works.

Joël