[Tiki-devel] Trunk broken can't editing page (instance)

[Tiki-devel] Trunk broken can't editing page (instance)

I filled a bug report and created an instance, however when I tried to edit the page :
Fatal error: Class 'ToolbarCapture' not found in /var/www/bsfez-11581-6302/lib/toolbars/toolbarslib.php on line 63

It may be related to the instance only but we need it to work there also !

Re: [Tiki-devel] Trunk broken can't editing page (instance)

Nagy Géza

leftover from jcapture removal, should be fixed with r61781

Nagy Géza

Ügyvezető/CEO
Oregional Kft./Ltd.
[hidden email]