[Tiki-devel] Trouble with a Subversion checkout (was RE: SourceForge Subversion hiccup for r63370?)

[Tiki-devel] Trouble with a Subversion checkout (was RE: SourceForge Subversion hiccup for r63370?)

Cloutier, Philippe (DGARI-Consultant)
Hi Roberto,
I am not sure exactly what happened to your checkout and what is the best way to recover it, but svn revert and svn update should solve, perhaps after a couple applications.