Quantcast

[Tiki-devel] Tiki websites => release process

[Tiki-devel] Tiki websites => release process

Bernard Sfez-3
Hello all and sysadmins,

First of all, from all the community thanks for of the people that helped with recent failure that affect doc, dev, themes, etc websites.
We seen the time, efforts and the energy that was invested to have our services back online fast.

I know there is some more to do, but as we branched and started Tiki17 release we need some more work to get back on track:

nextdev, nextdoc and nextthemes are down (again?) and we need them up asap. (they can also be used as emergency).

instance on dev are broken, on creation, after the process (seems to) end it show the "Tiki Installer Security Precaution" waiting for Database username and password.

Those both are critical for us to have running.

Thanks!

Re: [Tiki-devel] Tiki websites => release process

Bernard Sfez-3
Update, I create an instance this morning and it was ok.

Still next doc, dev and themes are not working.

Bernard