[Tiki-devel] Tiki stats feature

All (most?) feature are enable/disable under tiki-admin.php?page=features

However there is no "Stats" chekbox. To activate Stats we have to look for the Control Panel "Stats" and enable it there.

Wouldn’t be better to have also a checkbox in the usual "Feature" page ?

Re: [Tiki-devel] Tiki stats feature

luciash d' being

Yes

On 12.4.2017 9:43, Bernard Sfez wrote:
Hello,

All (most?) feature are enable/disable under tiki-admin.php?page=features

However there is no "Stats" chekbox. To activate Stats we have to look for the Control Panel "Stats" and enable it there.

Wouldn’t be better to have also a checkbox in the usual "Feature" page ?

Re: [Tiki-devel] Tiki stats feature

Bernard Sfez-3
I set also a Stats pref on the feature page work the same as the one on the stats page.

I wasn’t sure if it should show or hide the control panel (like tracker, if tracker feature is not enabled first on the feature admin page then the tracker control panel is not shown).