Quantcast

[Tiki-devel] Tiki.org articles topics images + default image

[Tiki-devel] Tiki.org articles topics images + default image

Bernard Sfez-3
Hello all,

Thanks to Jonny I found out that Social Network feature is not activated at Tiki.org. (bouuuuu)

1/ Does anyone has a problem we activate it ?

2/ I need a default image (tiki logo) best 1200px min 200px (min length)

3/ I need the article topics images 200px (min length)

4/ Wouldn’t it nice to have some share or like buttons ?

Re: [Tiki-devel] Tiki.org articles topics images + default image

Jonny Bradley-4
Hi B

> On 30 Jan 2017, at 19:26, Bernard Sfez <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello all,
>
> Thanks to Jonny I found out that Social Network feature is not activated at Tiki.org. (bouuuuu)
>
> 1/ Does anyone has a problem we activate it ?

not me

https://branding.tiki.org/Logo?

> 3/ I need the article topics images 200px (min length)

any volunteers? :)

> 4/ Wouldn’t it nice to have some share or like buttons ?

Yup

Thanks Bernard

jonny

> Bernard Sfez | bsfez.com

Re: [Tiki-devel] Tiki.org articles topics images + default image

luciash d' being
Hi B+,

On 31.1.2017 11:58, Jonny Bradley wrote:

> Hi B
>

>> On 30 Jan 2017, at 19:26, Bernard Sfez <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hello all,
>>
>> Thanks to Jonny I found out that Social Network feature is not activated at Tiki.org. (bouuuuu)
>>
>> 1/ Does anyone has a problem we activate it ?
> not me

+1

>> 2/ I need a default image (tiki logo) best 1200px min 200px (min length)
> https://branding.tiki.org/Logo?

yup (how come ppl are coming asking about this?)

>> 3/ I need the article topics images 200px (min length)
> any volunteers? :)

nope :)

>> 4/ Wouldn’t it nice to have some share or like buttons ?
> Yup

+1 but do it with font-awesome icons pls!

tks,
luci

> Thanks Bernard
>
> jonny
>

>> Bernard Sfez | bsfez.com

Re: [Tiki-devel] Tiki.org articles topics images + default image

Bernard Sfez-3
Yippe kayee

On 31 Jan 2017, at 14:14 , luciash <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi B+,

On 31.1.2017 11:58, Jonny Bradley wrote:
Hi B

On 30 Jan 2017, at 19:26, Bernard Sfez <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello all,

Thanks to Jonny I found out that Social Network feature is not activated at Tiki.org. (bouuuuu)

1/ Does anyone has a problem we activate it ?
not me

+1

2/ I need a default image (tiki logo) best 1200px min 200px (min length)
https://branding.tiki.org/Logo?

yup (how come ppl are coming asking about this?)

Some ppl remember we had a new logo in the oven ??? :D :D :D :D

No news from the Rubic Tiki ?

3/ I need the article topics images 200px (min length)
any volunteers? :)

nope :)

4/ Wouldn’t it nice to have some share or like buttons ?
Yup

+1 but do it with font-awesome icons pls!

tks,
luci

Thanks Bernard

jonny

Bernard Sfez | bsfez.com

Re: [Tiki-devel] Tiki.org articles topics images + default image

Bernard Sfez-3
Beee…

Having several Logo is bad practice. (unless you are Coka Cola) :)

Anyway I’ll stick to the actual (old) one (seems I volunteered :D)

On 31 Jan 2017, at 14:33 , luciash <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Please check it in https://developers.facebook.com/tools/debug/sharing/?q=https%3A%2F%2Ftiki.org%2F

Also compare with https://developers.facebook.com/tools/debug/sharing/?q=tiki.org

and https://developers.facebook.com/tools/debug/sharing/?q=tiki.org%2FCommunity

I get very mixed and confusing results :-o

On 2.2.2017 13:02, Bernard Sfez wrote:
Hi,

[...]

Results with Tiki.org were always confusing and unreliable because of too many redirects issues and other stuff I mentioned already in the dev list.

However if you check page header all the tags are (look to me) properly set.

On 2 Feb 2017, at 18:05 , luciash <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Yes, there's always been something different about tiki.org's redirect - dev and doc also use the "protect sessions" pref and have the same cert i think, but fb smells them ok

        https://developers.facebook.com/tools/debug/sharing/?q=https%3A%2F%2Fdev.tiki.org%2F

(even though the og tags aren't set up properly there yet ;)

Oliver?

jonny

> On 2 Feb 2017, at 16:05, luciash <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Please check it in https://developers.facebook.com/tools/debug/sharing/?q=https%3A%2F%2Ftiki.org%2F
>
> Also compare with https://developers.facebook.com/tools/debug/sharing/?q=tiki.org
>
> and https://developers.facebook.com/tools/debug/sharing/?q=tiki.org%2FCommunity
> I get very mixed and confusing results :-o
>
> On 2.2.2017 13:02, Bernard Sfez wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>>> On 31 Jan 2017, at 14:14 , luciash <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi B+,

>>> +1
>>>

>> Done

>>> yup (how come ppl are coming asking about this?)
>>
>> Done

>>> nope :)

>>> +1 but do it with font-awesome icons pls!
>>>
>>> tks,
>>> luci

>> Bernard Sfez | bsfez.com

Re: [Tiki-devel] Tiki.org articles topics images + default image

Bernard Sfez-3
Oh Oh… To do the same on Doc and Dev ? :D :D :D :D

Will do (tomorrow now).

PS : Luciash, I will (and modify) logos from https://branding.tiki.org/Colors unless you know a place where they are available.