[Tiki-devel] Tiki WordPress Importer

I have to move a wordpress into a Tiki.

I see it is talking about Tiki 7 and was last edited in 2012.

I wonder if some people got experiences or tips, that would be nice to share.

Re: [Tiki-devel] Tiki WordPress Importer

Jonny Bradley-4

It's quite out of date, and still based on rather old PEAR libs, so expect some trouble. Last time i used it (around Tiki 11/12 i think) is imported quite a lot of the pages/posts but didn't manage the categories or images etc, so better than nothing :)

Good luck!

jb