Quantcast

[Tiki-devel] Tiki Instance Down?

Brendan Ferguson
I cant seem to create a show.tiki.org instance. It keeps giving me the "Tiki Installer missing third party software files" error. Ive given it enough time to complete, and re-tried with no luck.

Im wondering if this has something to do with the new server move?

I only tried creating a trunk instance, so I guess that is also a consideration.

Re: [Tiki-devel] Tiki Instance Down?

Jean-Marc Libs
I guess you talk about drsassafras-11658-6198
so I tried out the manual process which show automates.

upon "svn up", I get a conflict. Since the process is automated without human intervention, all obviously stopped there :-(
Updated to revision 61271.
Tree conflict on 'vendor'
   > local dir unversioned, incoming dir add upon update
Select: (r) mark resolved, (p) postpone, (q) quit resolution, (h) help:
Is that some issue related to the vendor directory being under svn in trunk?

Is that fixable, or should we use some other command than "svn checkout https://svn.code.sf.net/p/tikiwiki/code/trunk" and "svn up" for new trunk Tikis? In which case, which are they and how do we pass the word around?

Anyway, drsassafras-11658-6198 works now, but the issues remain for creating new sites.

Cheers,
J-M

On Wed, Feb 8, 2017 at 11:11 AM, Brendan Ferguson <[hidden email]> wrote:
I cant seem to create a show.tiki.org instance. It keeps giving me the "Tiki Installer missing third party software files" error. Ive given it enough time to complete, and re-tried with no luck.

Im wondering if this has something to do with the new server move?

I only tried creating a trunk instance, so I guess that is also a consideration.

Re: [Tiki-devel] Tiki Instance Down?

Jonny Bradley-4

That conflict should only occur on updated trunk instances from before vendor was added to svn, shouldn't it? New checkouts should be fine afaik.

So one way to fix it without shell access would be steele the instance and remake it (and recreate your bug demo). Sorry, no time not to test that myself though...

jb