Quantcast

[Tiki-devel] Tiki Features, shoutbox and minichat

[Tiki-devel] Tiki Features, shoutbox and minichat

Sorry if I didn’t explore deeply all of those 2 features.
Aren’t they a bit similar ?

Can’t we make one of those 2 ?

Re: [Tiki-devel] Tiki Features, shoutbox and minichat

luciash d' being

Yes, but quite of work to add missing functionality to the one or another and there is always the problem with migration of the existing data for upgrades...

I think not priority one but maybe for Tiki 18/19?

luci

On 03/23/2017 09:12 AM, Bernard Sfez wrote:
Hello,

Sorry if I didn’t explore deeply all of those 2 features.
Aren’t they a bit similar ?

Can’t we make one of those 2 ?

Re: [Tiki-devel] Tiki Features, shoutbox and minichat

Bernard Sfez-3
Not a priority at all.

It is just good to write it somewhere so we plan it.