[Tiki-devel] Tiki Cart and Paypal Sandbox

[Tiki-devel] Tiki Cart and Paypal Sandbox

I setup a Tiki Shopping Cart on my localhost and I setup a Paypal Sandbox account to be used with it.

Checkout is done properly.
Payment is recorded in Paypal.
However Paypal return me back to the checkout page and the payment is still outstanding.

I tested on Tiki15, Tiki16 and Trunk result are a bit different but lead to the same thing, the payment is never recorded.
(I tested to paid manually and this worked).

Anyone had this tested or working live lately ?
Is there something I should be aware when using localhost or paypal Sandbox ?

Re: [Tiki-devel] Tiki Cart and Paypal Sandbox

Jonny Bradley-4
Hi Bernard

Xavi and i got that PayPal IPN instant payment notification thing working again (in 16.x?) for a client site a few months ago and i have a feeling that it doesn't work properly in sandbox mode - can't remember why now but it's a really tricky thing to debug, but you can set up payments of just a few pennies to test and it should work ok i think.

jonny