[Tiki-devel] Tiki 17 release / roundtable

[Tiki-devel] Tiki 17 release / roundtable

Bernard Sfez-3
Hello Tikiers,

Tiki 17 should be released in a week or two that should be just after the roundtable.

As a lot of people are over busy this month (only 4 persons are able to make it to the roundtable so far), I suggest we move the roundtable to the release day and do it all together ?

Re: [Tiki-devel] Tiki 17 release / roundtable

Jonny Bradley-4

Sounds good to me +1 - would the following Thursday (the 27th) work for more people?

Is good for me... thanks Bernard :)

jb

> On 11 Jul 2017, at 15:52, Bernard Sfez <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello Tikiers,
>
> Tiki 17 should be released in a week or two that should be just after the roundtable.
>
> As a lot of people are over busy this month (only 4 persons are able to make it to the roundtable so far), I suggest we move the roundtable to the release day and do it all together ?
>
> Bernard Sfez | bsfez.com
>

> Bernard Sfez | bsfez.com

Re: [Tiki-devel] Tiki 17 release / roundtable

Alexander Mette-2
Yep, sure, works. Doodle?

cheers
amette

On Wed, 12 Jul 2017 10:33:46 +0100
Jonny Bradley <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Sounds good to me +1 - would the following Thursday (the 27th) work
> for more people?
>
> Is good for me... thanks Bernard :)
>
> jb
>

> > On 11 Jul 2017, at 15:52, Bernard Sfez <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Hello Tikiers,
> >
> > Tiki 17 should be released in a week or two that should be just
> > after the roundtable.
> >
> > As a lot of people are over busy this month (only 4 persons are
> > able to make it to the roundtable so far), I suggest we move the
> > roundtable to the release day and do it all together ?
> >
> > Bernard Sfez | bsfez.com
> >

> > Bernard Sfez | bsfez.com

https://amette.eu

Re: [Tiki-devel] Tiki 17 release / roundtable

luciash d' being
Works for me too... What doodle? :D

luci

On 17.7.2017 12:04, Alexander Mette wrote:

> Yep, sure, works. Doodle?
>
> cheers
> amette
>
> On Wed, 12 Jul 2017 10:33:46 +0100
> Jonny Bradley <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Sounds good to me +1 - would the following Thursday (the 27th) work
>> for more people?
>>
>> Is good for me... thanks Bernard :)
>>
>> jb
>>

>>> On 11 Jul 2017, at 15:52, Bernard Sfez <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hello Tikiers,
>>>
>>> Tiki 17 should be released in a week or two that should be just
>>> after the roundtable.
>>>
>>> As a lot of people are over busy this month (only 4 persons are
>>> able to make it to the roundtable so far), I suggest we move the
>>> roundtable to the release day and do it all together ?
>>>
>>> Bernard Sfez | bsfez.com
>>>

>>> Bernard Sfez | bsfez.com

Re: [Tiki-devel] Tiki 17 release / roundtable

Bernard Sfez-3
Ok this is a week I ask the question and all seems to agree.

So the roundtable is postponed to the 27/07 and it will be a release roundtable party ! :DDDD

Bernard