Quantcast

[Tiki-devel] Testing of doc.tiki.org rescue

12

[Tiki-devel] Testing of doc.tiki.org rescue

Alexander Mette-2
Hello everyone,

jonnyb did a great job creating a script to rescue data from an
elasticsearch server and replay it into a database.

Today we ran it on the data we have for doc.tiki.org and tried a rescue
on nextdoc.tiki.org. It looks quite good, but please everyone have a
look at

        https://nextdoc.tiki.org

and see, if the rescued wiki edits make sense. If so, I will roll this
state of nextdoc out to doc.tiki.org and reactivate InterTiki.

thanks
amette
--
https://amette.eu

Re: [Tiki-devel] Testing of doc.tiki.org rescue

Jean-Marc Libs
Hello everyone,

Thanks amette & Jonny,

I looked up some pages and they look to be back (and history, great!)

But on the home page, I see errors:

Failed to execute “Documentation Menu” module

Syntax error in template "bc3601e138df2379e70985f637091a63a0e4f5bc" on line 3 "{menu bootstrap=y structureId=”HomePage BootstrapTricks” notitle=n}
" - Unexpected "�"

Failed to execute “alternate_register_link_because_InterTiki” module

Syntax error in template "8a30ed83d3a0ee6f2eee32383a1f64a4ce12c83c" on line 1 "{if $mid eq “tiki-login.tpl”}
" - Unexpected "�"

I tried to clear caches but no luck. See image attached

I wonder if there is some utf-8 mismatch in importing some data? Or if some utf-8 multi-byte character was cut off? Weird issue.

Cheers,
J-M

On Sun, Apr 23, 2017 at 6:48 PM, Alexander Mette <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello everyone,

jonnyb did a great job creating a script to rescue data from an
elasticsearch server and replay it into a database.

Today we ran it on the data we have for doc.tiki.org and tried a rescue
on nextdoc.tiki.org. It looks quite good, but please everyone have a
look at

        https://nextdoc.tiki.org

and see, if the rescued wiki edits make sense. If so, I will roll this
state of nextdoc out to doc.tiki.org and reactivate InterTiki.

thanks
amette
--
https://amette.eu

doc.to-recover_01.png (115K) Download Attachment

Re: [Tiki-devel] Testing of doc.tiki.org rescue

Coolio! Thanks heaps Jonny!

The history is not quite right with this one:
https://nextdoc.tiki.org/tiki-pagehistory.php?page=PluginMetaTag ... but
far better than copying everything manually ;)

And yes, there is something with some modules Jyhem reported but not
sure it is related, shouldn't be?

luci

On 23.4.2017 18:48, Alexander Mette wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> jonnyb did a great job creating a script to rescue data from an
> elasticsearch server and replay it into a database.
>
> Today we ran it on the data we have for doc.tiki.org and tried a rescue
> on nextdoc.tiki.org. It looks quite good, but please everyone have a
> look at
>
> https://nextdoc.tiki.org
>
> and see, if the rescued wiki edits make sense. If so, I will roll this
> state of nextdoc out to doc.tiki.org and reactivate InterTiki.
>
> thanks
> amette

Re: [Tiki-devel] Testing of doc.tiki.org rescue

1- Some pages from dev have been imported:

https://nextdoc.tiki.org/Composer+Dependencies+not+on+Packagist is
something that was created on dev ->
https://dev.tiki.org/Composer+Dependencies+not+on+Packagist

Same for https://nextdoc.tiki.org/PHP-7

2- Images are missing (ex.: https://nextdoc.tiki.org/Scheduler ) so I suggest:
A- make list of missing images, and where they are used.
B- Try to get in Google cache, archive.org or from original poster or something
C- Try to recreate the image (ex.: a feature screenshot)
D- If all fails, edit the text so it doesn't look like an error

Thanks!

M ;-)

On Mon, Apr 24, 2017 at 12:48 AM, Alexander Mette <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> jonnyb did a great job creating a script to rescue data from an
> elasticsearch server and replay it into a database.
>
> Today we ran it on the data we have for doc.tiki.org and tried a rescue
> on nextdoc.tiki.org. It looks quite good, but please everyone have a
> look at
>
>         https://nextdoc.tiki.org
>
> and see, if the rescued wiki edits make sense. If so, I will roll this
> state of nextdoc out to doc.tiki.org and reactivate InterTiki.
>
> thanks
> amette
> --
> https://amette.eu

http://WikiSuite.org
http://PluginProblems.com
http://Avan.Tech

Re: [Tiki-devel] Testing of doc.tiki.org rescue

Jonny Bradley-4

Thanks Marc

Need to check the index param Amette ran it with was correct, i was wondering why he found 641 edits whereas i had 504 when i was testing... did you have "-i docto_main" set on the command? Not sure what would happen if it wasn't set... (only very lightly tested ;)

I found 48 images seemed to arrive in those months in the search index, they will need re-adding manually (unless everyone wants to wait until next weekend when i might be able to donate another few days to writing a new script?)

jb

> On 24 Apr 2017, at 03:22, Marc Laporte <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> 1- Some pages from dev have been imported:
>
> https://nextdoc.tiki.org/Composer+Dependencies+not+on+Packagist is
> something that was created on dev ->
> https://dev.tiki.org/Composer+Dependencies+not+on+Packagist
>
> Same for https://nextdoc.tiki.org/PHP-7
>

> 2- Images are missing (ex.: https://nextdoc.tiki.org/Scheduler ) so I suggest:
> A- make list of missing images, and where they are used.
> B- Try to get in Google cache, archive.org or from original poster or something
> C- Try to recreate the image (ex.: a feature screenshot)
> D- If all fails, edit the text so it doesn't look like an error
>
> Thanks!
>
> M ;-)
>

> On Mon, Apr 24, 2017 at 12:48 AM, Alexander Mette <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hello everyone,
>>
>> jonnyb did a great job creating a script to rescue data from an
>> elasticsearch server and replay it into a database.
>>
>> Today we ran it on the data we have for doc.tiki.org and tried a rescue
>> on nextdoc.tiki.org. It looks quite good, but please everyone have a
>> look at
>>
>>        https://nextdoc.tiki.org
>>
>> and see, if the rescued wiki edits make sense. If so, I will roll this
>> state of nextdoc out to doc.tiki.org and reactivate InterTiki.
>>
>> thanks
>> amette
>> --
>> https://amette.eu

> Marc Laporte
>
> http://WikiSuite.org
> http://PluginProblems.com
> http://Avan.Tech

Re: [Tiki-devel] Testing of doc.tiki.org rescue

Yes, looks wrong, i guess that was a page that's completely missing from doc now (i.e. it arrived after november?)

jb

> On 23 Apr 2017, at 21:18, luciash <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Coolio! Thanks heaps Jonny!
>
> The history is not quite right with this one:
> https://nextdoc.tiki.org/tiki-pagehistory.php?page=PluginMetaTag ... but
> far better than copying everything manually ;)
>
> And yes, there is something with some modules Jyhem reported but not
> sure it is related, shouldn't be?
>
> luci
>

> On 23.4.2017 18:48, Alexander Mette wrote:
>> Hello everyone,
>>
>> jonnyb did a great job creating a script to rescue data from an
>> elasticsearch server and replay it into a database.
>>
>> Today we ran it on the data we have for doc.tiki.org and tried a rescue
>> on nextdoc.tiki.org. It looks quite good, but please everyone have a
>> look at
>>
>> https://nextdoc.tiki.org
>>
>> and see, if the rescued wiki edits make sense. If so, I will roll this
>> state of nextdoc out to doc.tiki.org and reactivate InterTiki.
>>
>> thanks
>> amette

Re: [Tiki-devel] Testing of doc.tiki.org rescue

Hi Jonny,

yep, it seems it got them from dev because of the federated search? I
was also wondering I did edit the page in notification on dev and not on
doc ;)

BTW, there is some certainly wrong link pointing to doc/devtools/ in
those notifications:

The page “TimeSheet” was changed by luciash d' being at  Sun 23 Apr, 2017 16:15 UTC

Comment: Edit restored by rescue script 2017-04-23T16:15:44+00:00

You can view the page by following this link:
https://doc/devtools/Timesheet

You can view a diff back to the previous version by following this link:
https://doc/devtools/tiki-pagehistory.php?page=TimeSheet&compare=1&oldver=12&newver=13

luci

On 24.4.2017 11:43, Jonny Bradley wrote:

> Thanks Marc
>
> Need to check the index param Amette ran it with was correct, i was wondering why he found 641 edits whereas i had 504 when i was testing... did you have "-i docto_main" set on the command? Not sure what would happen if it wasn't set... (only very lightly tested ;)
>
> I found 48 images seemed to arrive in those months in the search index, they will need re-adding manually (unless everyone wants to wait until next weekend when i might be able to donate another few days to writing a new script?)
>
> jb
>

>> On 24 Apr 2017, at 03:22, Marc Laporte <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> 1- Some pages from dev have been imported:
>>
>> https://nextdoc.tiki.org/Composer+Dependencies+not+on+Packagist is
>> something that was created on dev ->
>> https://dev.tiki.org/Composer+Dependencies+not+on+Packagist
>>
>> Same for https://nextdoc.tiki.org/PHP-7
>>

>> 2- Images are missing (ex.: https://nextdoc.tiki.org/Scheduler ) so I suggest:
>> A- make list of missing images, and where they are used.
>> B- Try to get in Google cache, archive.org or from original poster or something
>> C- Try to recreate the image (ex.: a feature screenshot)
>> D- If all fails, edit the text so it doesn't look like an error
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> M ;-)
>>

>> On Mon, Apr 24, 2017 at 12:48 AM, Alexander Mette <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> Hello everyone,
>>>
>>> jonnyb did a great job creating a script to rescue data from an
>>> elasticsearch server and replay it into a database.
>>>
>>> Today we ran it on the data we have for doc.tiki.org and tried a rescue
>>> on nextdoc.tiki.org. It looks quite good, but please everyone have a
>>> look at
>>>
>>>         https://nextdoc.tiki.org
>>>
>>> and see, if the rescued wiki edits make sense. If so, I will roll this
>>> state of nextdoc out to doc.tiki.org and reactivate InterTiki.
>>>
>>> thanks
>>> amette
>>> --
>>> https://amette.eu

>> --
>> Marc Laporte
>>
>> http://WikiSuite.org
>> http://PluginProblems.com
>> http://Avan.Tech

Re: [Tiki-devel] Testing of doc.tiki.org rescue

Yes

On 24.4.2017 11:45, Jonny Bradley wrote:

> Yes, looks wrong, i guess that was a page that's completely missing from doc now (i.e. it arrived after november?)
>
> jb
>

>> On 23 Apr 2017, at 21:18, luciash <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Coolio! Thanks heaps Jonny!
>>
>> The history is not quite right with this one:
>> https://nextdoc.tiki.org/tiki-pagehistory.php?page=PluginMetaTag ... but
>> far better than copying everything manually ;)
>>
>> And yes, there is something with some modules Jyhem reported but not
>> sure it is related, shouldn't be?
>>
>> luci
>>

>> On 23.4.2017 18:48, Alexander Mette wrote:
>>> Hello everyone,
>>>
>>> jonnyb did a great job creating a script to rescue data from an
>>> elasticsearch server and replay it into a database.
>>>
>>> Today we ran it on the data we have for doc.tiki.org and tried a rescue
>>> on nextdoc.tiki.org. It looks quite good, but please everyone have a
>>> look at
>>>
>>> https://nextdoc.tiki.org
>>>
>>> and see, if the rescued wiki edits make sense. If so, I will roll this
>>> state of nextdoc out to doc.tiki.org and reactivate InterTiki.
>>>
>>> thanks
>>> amette

Re: [Tiki-devel] Testing of doc.tiki.org rescue

Alexander Mette-2
Hi luciash,

yeah, those notifications I didn't think about before. Since we don't
edit much on next sites and we want to be able to test everything (even
notifications), we don't disable them when setting up the next sites.
And when the rescue script created the pages, Tiki sent out
notifications. Sorry for that. Will have to think about a way to
disable that in case we do another rescue attempt.

Having said all that: now I realise the issue!

@jonnyb: it's most likely not a Tiki configuration issue... the URL in
the notification mail points to doc/devtools. The path in the
notification mails is not from an HTTP URL, it's a file system path. ;)

cheers
amette

On Mon, 24 Apr 2017 11:47:40 +0200
luciash <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Jonny,
>
> yep, it seems it got them from dev because of the federated search? I
> was also wondering I did edit the page in notification on dev and not
> on doc ;)
>
> BTW, there is some certainly wrong link pointing to doc/devtools/ in
> those notifications:
>
> The page “TimeSheet” was changed by luciash d' being at  Sun 23 Apr,
> 2017 16:15 UTC
>
> Comment: Edit restored by rescue script 2017-04-23T16:15:44+00:00
>
> You can view the page by following this link:
> https://doc/devtools/Timesheet
>
> You can view a diff back to the previous version by following this
> link:
> https://doc/devtools/tiki-pagehistory.php?page=TimeSheet&compare=1&oldver=12&newver=13
>
> luci
>

> On 24.4.2017 11:43, Jonny Bradley wrote:
> > Thanks Marc
> >
> > Need to check the index param Amette ran it with was correct, i was
> > wondering why he found 641 edits whereas i had 504 when i was
> > testing... did you have "-i docto_main" set on the command? Not
> > sure what would happen if it wasn't set... (only very lightly
> > tested ;)
> >
> > I found 48 images seemed to arrive in those months in the search
> > index, they will need re-adding manually (unless everyone wants to
> > wait until next weekend when i might be able to donate another few
> > days to writing a new script?)
> >
> > jb
> >

> >> On 24 Apr 2017, at 03:22, Marc Laporte <[hidden email]>
> >> wrote:
> >>
> >> 1- Some pages from dev have been imported:
> >>
> >> https://nextdoc.tiki.org/Composer+Dependencies+not+on+Packagist is
> >> something that was created on dev ->
> >> https://dev.tiki.org/Composer+Dependencies+not+on+Packagist
> >>
> >> Same for https://nextdoc.tiki.org/PHP-7
> >>

> >> 2- Images are missing (ex.: https://nextdoc.tiki.org/Scheduler )
> >> so I suggest: A- make list of missing images, and where they are
> >> used. B- Try to get in Google cache, archive.org or from original
> >> poster or something C- Try to recreate the image (ex.: a feature
> >> screenshot) D- If all fails, edit the text so it doesn't look like
> >> an error
> >>
> >> Thanks!
> >>
> >> M ;-)

> >> --
> >> Marc Laporte
> >>
> >> http://WikiSuite.org
> >> http://PluginProblems.com
> >> http://Avan.Tech

https://amette.eu

Re: [Tiki-devel] Testing of doc.tiki.org rescue

Alexander Mette-2

uh, yeah... I was thinking that this couldn't be too bad or related to
the import... but I missed the diamond/question mark... this could be
tricky.. will have to investigate more. :-|

cheers
amette

On Sun, 23 Apr 2017 20:30:47 +0200
Jean-Marc Libs <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> Thanks amette & Jonny,
>
> I looked up some pages and they look to be back (and history, great!)
>
> But on the home page, I see errors:
> Failed to execute “Documentation Menu” moduleSyntax error in template
> "bc3601e138df2379e70985f637091a63a0e4f5bc" on line 3 "{menu
> bootstrap=y structureId=”HomePage BootstrapTricks” notitle=n}
> " - Unexpected "�"Failed to execute
> “alternate_register_link_because_InterTiki” moduleSyntax error in
> template "8a30ed83d3a0ee6f2eee32383a1f64a4ce12c83c" on line 1 "{if
> $mid eq “tiki-login.tpl”}
> " - Unexpected "�"
>
> I tried to clear caches but no luck. See image attached
>
> I wonder if there is some utf-8 mismatch in importing some data? Or
> if some utf-8 multi-byte character was cut off? Weird issue.
>
> Cheers,
> J-M
>

> On Sun, Apr 23, 2017 at 6:48 PM, Alexander Mette <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Hello everyone,
> >
> > jonnyb did a great job creating a script to rescue data from an
> > elasticsearch server and replay it into a database.
> >
> > Today we ran it on the data we have for doc.tiki.org and tried a
> > rescue on nextdoc.tiki.org. It looks quite good, but please
> > everyone have a look at
> >
> >         https://nextdoc.tiki.org
> >
> > and see, if the rescued wiki edits make sense. If so, I will roll
> > this state of nextdoc out to doc.tiki.org and reactivate InterTiki.
> >
> > thanks
> > amette
> > --
> > https://amette.eu
> > [hidden email]

https://amette.eu

Re: [Tiki-devel] Testing of doc.tiki.org rescue

Hi amette,

please see https://doc.tiki.org/System+Configuration#INI_configuration_file

the ini file will force the prefs overriding the ones set in database

luci

On 04/24/2017 03:35 PM, Alexander Mette wrote:

> Hi luciash,
>
> yeah, those notifications I didn't think about before. Since we don't
> edit much on next sites and we want to be able to test everything (even
> notifications), we don't disable them when setting up the next sites.
> And when the rescue script created the pages, Tiki sent out
> notifications. Sorry for that. Will have to think about a way to
> disable that in case we do another rescue attempt.
>
> Having said all that: now I realise the issue!
>
> @jonnyb: it's most likely not a Tiki configuration issue... the URL in
> the notification mail points to doc/devtools. The path in the
> notification mails is not from an HTTP URL, it's a file system path. ;)
>
> cheers
> amette
>
> On Mon, 24 Apr 2017 11:47:40 +0200
> luciash <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi Jonny,
>>
>> yep, it seems it got them from dev because of the federated search? I
>> was also wondering I did edit the page in notification on dev and not
>> on doc ;)
>>
>> BTW, there is some certainly wrong link pointing to doc/devtools/ in
>> those notifications:
>>
>> The page “TimeSheet” was changed by luciash d' being at  Sun 23 Apr,
>> 2017 16:15 UTC
>>
>> Comment: Edit restored by rescue script 2017-04-23T16:15:44+00:00
>>
>> You can view the page by following this link:
>> https://doc/devtools/Timesheet
>>
>> You can view a diff back to the previous version by following this
>> link:
>> https://doc/devtools/tiki-pagehistory.php?page=TimeSheet&compare=1&oldver=12&newver=13
>>
>> luci
>>

>> On 24.4.2017 11:43, Jonny Bradley wrote:
>>> Thanks Marc
>>>
>>> Need to check the index param Amette ran it with was correct, i was
>>> wondering why he found 641 edits whereas i had 504 when i was
>>> testing... did you have "-i docto_main" set on the command? Not
>>> sure what would happen if it wasn't set... (only very lightly
>>> tested ;)
>>>
>>> I found 48 images seemed to arrive in those months in the search
>>> index, they will need re-adding manually (unless everyone wants to
>>> wait until next weekend when i might be able to donate another few
>>> days to writing a new script?)
>>>
>>> jb

Re: [Tiki-devel] Testing of doc.tiki.org rescue

Alexander Mette-2
Hi luciash,

cheers, thanks!

We are using an INI-file already to change the elasticsearch index and
the error reporting.

What would be the best parameter to disable notifications completely?
Set an invalid e-mail send method? Or would there be some cleaner
solution?

thanks
amette

On Mon, 24 Apr 2017 16:59:14 +0200
luciash <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi amette,
>
> please see
> https://doc.tiki.org/System+Configuration#INI_configuration_file
>
> the ini file will force the prefs overriding the ones set in database
>
> luci
>

> On 04/24/2017 03:35 PM, Alexander Mette wrote:
> > Hi luciash,
> >
> > yeah, those notifications I didn't think about before. Since we
> > don't edit much on next sites and we want to be able to test
> > everything (even notifications), we don't disable them when setting
> > up the next sites. And when the rescue script created the pages,
> > Tiki sent out notifications. Sorry for that. Will have to think
> > about a way to disable that in case we do another rescue attempt.
> >
> > Having said all that: now I realise the issue!
> >
> > @jonnyb: it's most likely not a Tiki configuration issue... the URL
> > in the notification mail points to doc/devtools. The path in the
> > notification mails is not from an HTTP URL, it's a file system
> > path. ;)
> >
> > cheers
> > amette
> >
> > On Mon, 24 Apr 2017 11:47:40 +0200
> > luciash <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> >> Hi Jonny,
> >>
> >> yep, it seems it got them from dev because of the federated
> >> search? I was also wondering I did edit the page in notification
> >> on dev and not on doc ;)
> >>
> >> BTW, there is some certainly wrong link pointing to doc/devtools/
> >> in those notifications:
> >>
> >> The page “TimeSheet” was changed by luciash d' being at  Sun 23
> >> Apr, 2017 16:15 UTC
> >>
> >> Comment: Edit restored by rescue script 2017-04-23T16:15:44+00:00
> >>
> >> You can view the page by following this link:
> >> https://doc/devtools/Timesheet
> >>
> >> You can view a diff back to the previous version by following this
> >> link:
> >> https://doc/devtools/tiki-pagehistory.php?page=TimeSheet&compare=1&oldver=12&newver=13
> >>
> >> luci

https://amette.eu

Re: [Tiki-devel] Testing of doc.tiki.org rescue

luciash d' being
I think disabling the 3 preferences: monitor_enabled
(tiki-admin.php?page=user&cookietab=4&highlight=monitor_enabled),
feature_user_watches and feature_group_watches should do the trick...

luci

On 25.4.2017 15:56, Alexander Mette wrote:

> Hi luciash,
>
> cheers, thanks!
>
> We are using an INI-file already to change the elasticsearch index and
> the error reporting.
>
> What would be the best parameter to disable notifications completely?
> Set an invalid e-mail send method? Or would there be some cleaner
> solution?
>
> thanks
> amette
>
> On Mon, 24 Apr 2017 16:59:14 +0200
> luciash <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi amette,
>>
>> please see
>> https://doc.tiki.org/System+Configuration#INI_configuration_file
>>
>> the ini file will force the prefs overriding the ones set in database
>>
>> luci
>>

>> On 04/24/2017 03:35 PM, Alexander Mette wrote:
>>> Hi luciash,
>>>
>>> yeah, those notifications I didn't think about before. Since we
>>> don't edit much on next sites and we want to be able to test
>>> everything (even notifications), we don't disable them when setting
>>> up the next sites. And when the rescue script created the pages,
>>> Tiki sent out notifications. Sorry for that. Will have to think
>>> about a way to disable that in case we do another rescue attempt.
>>>
>>> Having said all that: now I realise the issue!
>>>
>>> @jonnyb: it's most likely not a Tiki configuration issue... the URL
>>> in the notification mail points to doc/devtools. The path in the
>>> notification mails is not from an HTTP URL, it's a file system
>>> path. ;)
>>>
>>> cheers
>>> amette

Re: [Tiki-devel] Testing of doc.tiki.org rescue

Amette re-ran the rescue script last night (we had a trailing slash missing on the url, weird side effect...) and now there should only be doc pages on nextdoc.

Can everyone please re-check? Thanks (and thanks Amette)

jb

>>> http://PluginProblems.com
>>> http://Avan.Tech

Re: [Tiki-devel] Testing of doc.tiki.org rescue

Jonny Bradley-4
Hi all - bump bump!

I know everyone's busy but quite a few people edited pages on doc between last November and the beginning of April when we lost everything, so please - if you did, can you check on https://nextdoc.tiki.org/tiki-lastchanges.php?days=0 to see if your changes are there ok, on the actual page and if the page reconstructed history makes sense please? (* and let us know here - please? *)

Note: Any images uploaded then (4th nov to 5th april) have been lost and will need uploading again, sorry. There looks like there were only 46... but please wait until we re-enable login on the rescued version of doc.tiki.org to do this to save extra work (for Amette ;)

Attached is the summary of the data from the search index on the files (maybe it would be possibly to edit the sql directly from this info? hmmmm)

Thanks all - we need to get doc back working again ASAP and we're waiting for you! :)

jonny

All files added since Nov 5th 2016.odt (32K) Download Attachment

Re: [Tiki-devel] Testing of doc.tiki.org rescue

Jonny Bradley-4

Please note: this is all still read only while we get things straightened out, so just we're just asking for checking and confirmation everything on nextdoc looks ok please.

Intertiki login has been disabled while we're working on the rescue. As it says in the big pink box at the top of each page in words:

> Login Disabled
>
> On 2017-04-04 we had a rather major disk malfunction that caused data loss. The data on this site is from 2016-11-05. We are still investigating possibilities to get newer backups, but please prepare for the worst. In the meanwhile InterTiki login (for editing) is temporarily disabled on this site.

Thanks

jonny

> On 27 Apr 2017, at 13:26, Jonny Bradley <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi all - bump bump!
>
> I know everyone's busy but quite a few people edited pages on doc between last November and the beginning of April when we lost everything, so please - if you did, can you check on https://nextdoc.tiki.org/tiki-lastchanges.php?days=0 to see if your changes are there ok, on the actual page and if the page reconstructed history makes sense please? (* and let us know here - please? *)
>
> Note: Any images uploaded then (4th nov to 5th april) have been lost and will need uploading again, sorry. There looks like there were only 46... but please wait until we re-enable login on the rescued version of doc.tiki.org to do this to save extra work (for Amette ;)
>
> Attached is the summary of the data from the search index on the files (maybe it would be possibly to edit the sql directly from this info? hmmmm)
>
> Thanks all - we need to get doc back working again ASAP and we're waiting for you! :)
>
> jonny
>

> <All files added since Nov 5th 2016.odt>
>

>> On 25 Apr 2017, at 15:24, Jonny Bradley <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>

>> Amette re-ran the rescue script last night (we had a trailing slash missing on the url, weird side effect...) and now there should only be doc pages on nextdoc.
>>
>> Can everyone please re-check? Thanks (and thanks Amette)
>>
>> jb
>>

>>> On 24 Apr 2017, at 10:47, luciash <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi Jonny,
>>>
>>> yep, it seems it got them from dev because of the federated search? I
>>> was also wondering I did edit the page in notification on dev and not on
>>> doc ;)
>>>
>>> BTW, there is some certainly wrong link pointing to doc/devtools/ in
>>> those notifications:
>>>
>>> The page “TimeSheet” was changed by luciash d' being at  Sun 23 Apr, 2017 16:15 UTC
>>>
>>> Comment: Edit restored by rescue script 2017-04-23T16:15:44+00:00
>>>
>>> You can view the page by following this link:
>>> https://doc/devtools/Timesheet
>>>
>>> You can view a diff back to the previous version by following this link:
>>> https://doc/devtools/tiki-pagehistory.php?page=TimeSheet&compare=1&oldver=12&newver=13
>>>
>>> luci

Re: [Tiki-devel] Testing of doc.tiki.org rescue

Cloutier, Philippe (RESSOURCE EXTERNE)

Hi Jonny,

Sorry, I did not read the whole thread, but I have been getting “401 Authorization Required” on https://nextdoc.tiki.org/ for several minutes. I suppose that’s not normal?

https://nextdoc.tiki.org/PHP-7

https://amette.eu

http://WikiSuite.org

http://PluginProblems.com

http://Avan.Tech

Re: [Tiki-devel] Testing of doc.tiki.org rescue

Brendan Ferguson

Re: [Tiki-devel] Testing of doc.tiki.org rescue

Jonny Bradley-4

Hi Brendan and all

You're not alone, no one seems to do any testing there (hardly, i know Bernard does some :) and in fact they haven't been fully functional for a while (next.tiki.org being the exception i think). They should be running 17.x but currently all sysadmin energy is going into the data recovery as a priority.

You can find out more about them here: https://tiki.org/Pre-Dogfood+Server and yes, they all have basic authentication set up using next as username and password to prevent search engines crawling them.

Thanks for trying though! I see you edited several pages in that time (for which, thanks! :), Favicon, Tiki17, Number Style, PluginPrefDoc, Look and Feel Theme, General Layout Options, Wiki Tools, Wiki Features and Miscellaneous (coo, busy!)

jonny