[Tiki-devel] Testing Tiki main sites !!

123

[Tiki-devel] Testing Tiki main sites !!

Bernard Sfez-3
Hello Tikiers,

We’ve moved all our main sites to Tiki17 and we need people to test and report so we can release Tiki 17.

The more the test they will be, the more Tiki 17 will be another great release.
If everyone take 10mn to do the usual things he does on one of our main sites they will be thousands of features, options and setting that will be micro-tested.

This QA is a huge apport to the release.

Thanks to test and report.

Re: [Tiki-devel] Testing Tiki main sites !!

Cloutier, Philippe (DGARI-Consultant)

Hi Bernard,

Excellent news. I  just edited https://doc.tiki.org/tiki-index.php?page_ref_id=3585 and that went well.

However, initially I was under the impression that section-specific edit icons would no longer show… but that clearly works now.

And since yesterday I noticed I am apparently moved to URL-s using page numbers rather than page names, like the above. Which I find OK, but surprised me.

Re: [Tiki-devel] Testing Tiki main sites !!

Hi Bernard,

I didn't notice any bugs in my tests. Congrats!

Would it be possible to run the Composer command to install mPDF?
(needs to be done on each Tiki)
https://doc.tiki.org/mPDF#Tiki_17

Thanks!

On Wed, Jun 28, 2017 at 6:11 AM, Bernard Sfez <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello Tikiers,
>
> We’ve moved all our main sites to Tiki17 and we need people to test and
> report so we can release Tiki 17.
>
> The more the test they will be, the more Tiki 17 will be another great
> release.
> If everyone take 10mn to do the usual things he does on one of our main
> sites they will be thousands of features, options and setting that will be
> micro-tested.
>
> This QA is a huge apport to the release.
>
> Thanks to test and report.
>
> Bernard Sfez | bsfez.com

http://WikiSuite.org
http://PluginProblems.com
http://Avan.Tech

Re: [Tiki-devel] Testing Tiki main sites !!

Jean-Marc Libs
I tried the instructions on dev.tiki.org but then I tried to produce a pdf from https://dev.tiki.org/Tiki18 and I get on https://dev.tiki.org/tiki-print.php?page=Tiki18&display=pdf with an WSOD.

The error log says:
2017/06/29 02:04:11 [error] 2368#2368: *6940309 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'reporterror library not found. This may be due to a typo or caused by a recent update.' in /var/local/dev.tiki.org/www/lib/tikilib.php:80
Stack trace:
#0 /var/local/dev.tiki.org/www/lib/pdflib.php(259): TikiLib::lib('reporterror')
#1 /var/local/dev.tiki.org/www/lib/pdflib.php(122): PdfGenerator->mpdf('https://dev.tik...', '<div id="rbox_1...', Array)
#2 /var/local/dev.tiki.org/www/tiki-print.php(117): PdfGenerator->getPdf('tiki-print.php', Array, '<div id="rbox_1...')
#3 {main}
  thrown in /var/local/dev.tiki.org/www/lib/tikilib.php on line 80" while reading response header from upstream, client: 90.126.67.154, server: dev.tiki.org, request: "GET /tiki-print.php?page=Tiki18&display=pdf HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://127.0.0.1:9000", host: "dev.tiki.org", referrer: "https://dev.tiki.org/Tiki18"

Same on any page I experiment on :-(

Anyone has insight?

Jyhem

http://WikiSuite.org
http://PluginProblems.com
http://Avan.Tech

Re: [Tiki-devel] Testing Tiki main sites !!

Jean-Marc Libs
Hi Guys,

I don't know which details are important, so I provide a maximum. All in Firefox.

Yesterday I was testing dev.tiki.org, being logged in. I added mPDF support
Today, I get back to it in the same browser (computer being left on during the night) and I'm not logged in any more.
I can't open the caret of the current page and I can't open the login pop-up. Hitting F5 does not help.

Firebug shows 2 errors:
ReferenceError: temp is not defined

TypeError: $(...).annotator is not a function

I do sh setup.sh on the server: no progress.

I experiment from a new Firefox profile: it's all fine...

I get back to the first FF profile and hit F5: issue vanished.

This is a bit scary. Did anyone see similar issues? Please watch out for more and report.
Intermittent bugs are hard to identify, so it's important that they get reported, I believe…

Cheers,
J-M

On Wed, Jun 28, 2017 at 12:11 PM, Bernard Sfez <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello Tikiers,

We’ve moved all our main sites to Tiki17 and we need people to test and report so we can release Tiki 17.

The more the test they will be, the more Tiki 17 will be another great release.
If everyone take 10mn to do the usual things he does on one of our main sites they will be thousands of features, options and setting that will be micro-tested.

This QA is a huge apport to the release.

Thanks to test and report.

Re: [Tiki-devel] Testing Tiki main sites !!

Jonny Bradley-4

Weird, not seen anything like this myself, sounds like a complete javascript fail, maybe there was a js event or something after some time that corrupted the page somehow. the file codemirror_modes.js is added like all the other js files via headerlib (so should only be in html, not inside javascript at all, especially as an object), and the annotator function is added by a third party lib in vendor_bundled, so nothing particularly odd about either of those i think...

If you can do it again try poking about in the dev console and see if there are the usual (millions of) globals etc.

Anyone else seen anything like this?

jb

On 29 Jun 2017, at 10:37, Jean-Marc Libs <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Regression: Preview diff on side-by-side is showing all the page
content instead of just the edit I just made
https://doc.tiki.org/tiki-editpage.php?page=Requirements&page_ref_id=3585

Thanks!

On Wed, Jun 28, 2017 at 6:11 AM, Bernard Sfez <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello Tikiers,
>
> We’ve moved all our main sites to Tiki17 and we need people to test and
> report so we can release Tiki 17.
>
> The more the test they will be, the more Tiki 17 will be another great
> release.
> If everyone take 10mn to do the usual things he does on one of our main
> sites they will be thousands of features, options and setting that will be
> micro-tested.
>
> This QA is a huge apport to the release.
>
> Thanks to test and report.
>
> Bernard Sfez | bsfez.com

http://WikiSuite.org
http://PluginProblems.com
http://Avan.Tech

2017-06-29_130451.png (19K) Download Attachment

Re: [Tiki-devel] Testing Tiki main sites !!

Here's another one i'm afraid

I realised i hadn't added a page for https://doc.tiki.org/PluginH5P, so did that and tried to get a demo working there and seem to be getting WSoD when i use the plugin, or when i upload an h5p file. I suspect the h5p libraries haven't been loaded of initialised properly, they did need some special handling in composer.json as they're not 100% compatible with the usual autoloader mechanism, so i suspect something has broken there but it all seemed ok on the previous test machines.

If anyone can have a look at the error log (from 81.97.152.78 at about 17:00 UTC) we might be able to tell what fell off.

Meanwhile i'll try and recreate it on my local by doing an upgrade from 16.x, but don't expect it'll happen here...

jonny

> On 28 Jun 2017, at 11:11, Bernard Sfez <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello Tikiers,
>
> We’ve moved all our main sites to Tiki17 and we need people to test and report so we can release Tiki 17.
>
> The more the test they will be, the more Tiki 17 will be another great release.
> If everyone take 10mn to do the usual things he does on one of our main sites they will be thousands of features, options and setting that will be micro-tested.
>
> This QA is a huge apport to the release.
>
> Thanks to test and report.
>
> Bernard Sfez | bsfez.com

Re: [Tiki-devel] Testing Tiki main sites !!

Curious, works fine on my local - and seems ok here https://doc.tiki.org/tiki-editpage.php?page=Tiki17, so there's something odd about that Requirements page...

The preview diff also seems to work ok on my local with that page content - so curiouser and curiouser... could it me a memory issue somehow?

jonny

p.s. the side-by-side diff on the page history seems ok, e.g. https://doc.tiki.org/tiki-pagehistory.php?page=Requirements&newver=0&oldver=177

> On 29 Jun 2017, at 18:05, Marc Laporte <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Regression: Preview diff on side-by-side is showing all the page
> content instead of just the edit I just made
> https://doc.tiki.org/tiki-editpage.php?page=Requirements&page_ref_id=3585
>
> Thanks!
>
> On Wed, Jun 28, 2017 at 6:11 AM, Bernard Sfez <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hello Tikiers,
>>
>> We’ve moved all our main sites to Tiki17 and we need people to test and
>> report so we can release Tiki 17.
>>
>> The more the test they will be, the more Tiki 17 will be another great
>> release.
>> If everyone take 10mn to do the usual things he does on one of our main
>> sites they will be thousands of features, options and setting that will be
>> micro-tested.
>>
>> This QA is a huge apport to the release.
>>
>> Thanks to test and report.
>>
>> Bernard Sfez | bsfez.com

> Marc Laporte
>
> http://WikiSuite.org
> http://PluginProblems.com
> http://Avan.Tech
> <2017-06-29_130451.png>------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: [Tiki-devel] Testing Tiki main sites !!

https://suite.tiki.org/KeePass is OK
https://suite.tiki.org/Tiki-Suite-F2F ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS
https://suite.tiki.org/Tiki+Suite+F2F is OK

So it seems that the switch from space or + to hyphen (-) is not happy
in a domain/perspective redirect

Thanks!

On Wed, Jun 28, 2017 at 6:11 AM, Bernard Sfez <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello Tikiers,
>
> We’ve moved all our main sites to Tiki17 and we need people to test and
> report so we can release Tiki 17.
>
> The more the test they will be, the more Tiki 17 will be another great
> release.
> If everyone take 10mn to do the usual things he does on one of our main
> sites they will be thousands of features, options and setting that will be
> micro-tested.
>
> This QA is a huge apport to the release.
>
> Thanks to test and report.
>
> Bernard Sfez | bsfez.com

http://WikiSuite.org
http://PluginProblems.com
http://Avan.Tech

Re: [Tiki-devel] [Tiki Sysadmins] Testing Tiki main sites !!

Jean-Marc Libs
Hi Jonny,

Here are the error log lines from 81.97.152.78 today. Server time is in CEST.
root@vm01# grep 81.97.152.78 /var/log/nginx/error.log
2017/06/29 18:52:04 [error] 2368#2368: *7064749 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function curl_init() in /var/local/doc.tiki.org/www/lib/core/H5P/H5PTiki.php on line 139" while reading response header from upstream, client: 81.97.152.78, server: doc.tiki.org, request: "GET /PluginH5P HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://127.0.0.1:9000", host: "doc.tiki.org"
2017/06/29 18:52:04 [error] 2368#2368: *7064810 open() "/var/local/doc.tiki.org/www/favicon.ico" failed (2: No such file or directory), client: 81.97.152.78, server: doc.tiki.org, request: "GET /favicon.ico HTTP/1.1", host: "doc.tiki.org", referrer: "https://doc.tiki.org/PluginH5P"
2017/06/29 18:52:09 [error] 2368#2368: *7064749 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function curl_init() in /var/local/doc.tiki.org/www/lib/core/H5P/H5PTiki.php on line 139" while reading response header from upstream, client: 81.97.152.78, server: doc.tiki.org, request: "GET /PluginH5P HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://127.0.0.1:9000", host: "doc.tiki.org"
2017/06/29 18:53:00 [error] 2368#2368: *7064749 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Notice:  Undefined index: fileId in /var/local/doc.tiki.org/www/lib/filegals/filegallib.php on line 3205" while reading response header from upstream, client: 81.97.152.78, server: doc.tiki.org, request: "GET /tiki-file_finder-finder?cmd=tikiFileFromHash&hash=f1_NQ HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://127.0.0.1:9000", host: "doc.tiki.org", referrer: "https://doc.tiki.org/tiki-list_file_gallery.php"
2017/06/29 18:53:26 [error] 2368#2368: *7064749 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Notice:  Undefined index: fileId in /var/local/doc.tiki.org/www/lib/filegals/filegallib.php on line 3205" while reading response header from upstream, client: 81.97.152.78, server: doc.tiki.org, request: "GET /tiki-file_finder-finder?cmd=tikiFileFromHash&hash=f1_ZF8xNzI4 HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://127.0.0.1:9000", host: "doc.tiki.org", referrer: "https://doc.tiki.org/tiki-list_file_gallery.php"
2017/06/29 18:53:31 [error] 2368#2368: *7064749 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function curl_init() in /var/local/doc.tiki.org/www/lib/core/H5P/H5PTiki.php on line 139" while reading response header from upstream, client: 81.97.152.78, server: doc.tiki.org, request: "GET /PluginH5P HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://127.0.0.1:9000", host: "doc.tiki.org"
2017/06/29 18:54:28 [error] 2368#2368: *7064749 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function curl_init() in /var/local/doc.tiki.org/www/lib/core/H5P/H5PTiki.php on line 139" while reading response header from upstream, client: 81.97.152.78, server: doc.tiki.org, request: "GET /PluginH5P HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://127.0.0.1:9000", host: "doc.tiki.org"
2017/06/29 18:55:09 [error] 2368#2368: *7064749 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function curl_init() in /var/local/doc.tiki.org/www/lib/core/H5P/H5PTiki.php on line 139" while reading response header from upstream, client: 81.97.152.78, server: doc.tiki.org, request: "GET /PluginH5P HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://127.0.0.1:9000", host: "doc.tiki.org"
2017/06/29 19:02:19 [error] 2368#2368: *7066021 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function curl_init() in /var/local/doc.tiki.org/www/lib/core/H5P/H5PTiki.php on line 139" while reading response header from upstream, client: 81.97.152.78, server: doc.tiki.org, request: "GET /test?no_bl=y HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://127.0.0.1:9000", host: "doc.tiki.org", referrer: "https://doc.tiki.org/tiki-editpage.php?page=test"
2017/06/29 19:02:19 [error] 2368#2368: *7066153 open() "/var/local/doc.tiki.org/www/favicon.ico" failed (2: No such file or directory), client: 81.97.152.78, server: doc.tiki.org, request: "GET /favicon.ico HTTP/1.1", host: "doc.tiki.org", referrer: "https://doc.tiki.org/test?no_bl=y"
2017/06/29 19:02:51 [error] 2368#2368: *7066021 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function curl_init() in /var/local/doc.tiki.org/www/lib/core/H5P/H5PTiki.php on line 139" while reading response header from upstream, client: 81.97.152.78, server: doc.tiki.org, request: "POST /tiki-file_finder-finder HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://127.0.0.1:9000", host: "doc.tiki.org", referrer: "https://doc.tiki.org/tiki-list_file_gallery.php"
2017/06/29 19:03:56 [error] 2368#2368: *7066021 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function curl_init() in /var/local/doc.tiki.org/www/lib/core/H5P/H5PTiki.php on line 139" while reading response header from upstream, client: 81.97.152.78, server: doc.tiki.org, request: "GET /test?no_bl=y HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://127.0.0.1:9000", host: "doc.tiki.org", referrer: "https://doc.tiki.org/tiki-editpage.php?page=test"
2017/06/29 19:03:59 [error] 2368#2368: *7066021 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function curl_init() in /var/local/doc.tiki.org/www/lib/core/H5P/H5PTiki.php on line 139" while reading response header from upstream, client: 81.97.152.78, server: doc.tiki.org, request: "GET /test?no_bl=y HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://127.0.0.1:9000", host: "doc.tiki.org", referrer: "https://doc.tiki.org/tiki-editpage.php?page=test"
2017/06/29 19:04:39 [error] 2368#2368: *7066021 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function curl_init() in /var/local/doc.tiki.org/www/lib/core/H5P/H5PTiki.php on line 139" while reading response header from upstream, client: 81.97.152.78, server: doc.tiki.org, request: "POST /tiki-upload_file.php HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://127.0.0.1:9000", host: "doc.tiki.org", referrer: "https://doc.tiki.org/tiki-upload_file.php?galleryId=1728&fileId=1367"
root@vm01# date
Fri 30 Jun 00:13:10 CEST 2017

I realise I could just install the curl extension on the server but then we would miss on a whole class of issues about not giving any useful feedback to people who miss the extension.

Or shall we "consider it solved for now" as Marc said, and test again for Tiki18?

Cheers,
Jyhem

On Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 7:14 PM, Jonny Bradley <[hidden email]> wrote:
Here's another one i'm afraid

I realised i hadn't added a page for https://doc.tiki.org/PluginH5P, so did that and tried to get a demo working there and seem to be getting WSoD when i use the plugin, or when i upload an h5p file. I suspect the h5p libraries haven't been loaded of initialised properly, they did need some special handling in composer.json as they're not 100% compatible with the usual autoloader mechanism, so i suspect something has broken there but it all seemed ok on the previous test machines.

If anyone can have a look at the error log (from 81.97.152.78 at about 17:00 UTC) we might be able to tell what fell off.

Meanwhile i'll try and recreate it on my local by doing an upgrade from 16.x, but don't expect it'll happen here...

jonny

> On 28 Jun 2017, at 11:11, Bernard Sfez <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello Tikiers,
>
> We’ve moved all our main sites to Tiki17 and we need people to test and report so we can release Tiki 17.
>
> The more the test they will be, the more Tiki 17 will be another great release.
> If everyone take 10mn to do the usual things he does on one of our main sites they will be thousands of features, options and setting that will be micro-tested.
>
> This QA is a huge apport to the release.
>
> Thanks to test and report.
>
> Bernard Sfez | bsfez.com

Re: [Tiki-devel] [Tiki Sysadmins] Testing Tiki main sites !!

Jonny Bradley-4
Hi Jean-Marc

Aha, many thanks for that - it certainly should not WSoD if there's just an extension missing, so i will fix this and add a note to tiki-check maybe too.

I removed the use from the plugin doc page so that's doesn't fail so badly, at the moment it's on the test page which i think is fine. Will try and do a fix now, quicky-quick! :)

jonny

> [...]
>> Here's another one i'm afraid
>>
>> I realised i hadn't added a page for https://doc.tiki.org/PluginH5P, so did that and tried to get a demo working there and seem to be getting WSoD when i use the plugin, or when i upload an h5p file. I suspect the h5p libraries haven't been loaded of initialised properly, they did need some special handling in composer.json as they're not 100% compatible with the usual autoloader mechanism, so i suspect something has broken there but it all seemed ok on the previous test machines.
>>
>> If anyone can have a look at the error log (from 81.97.152.78 at about 17:00 UTC) we might be able to tell what fell off.
>>
>> Meanwhile i'll try and recreate it on my local by doing an upgrade from 16.x, but don't expect it'll happen here...
>>
>> jonny

Re: [Tiki-devel] [Tiki Sysadmins] Testing Tiki main sites !!

Re-hi Jean-Marc and all

That should now be better in 17.x as of r63120, so should be ok after the next svn up (are those happening automagically now?)

Once checked then installing the extension would be nice too! :)

For the next version i will try and remove that dependency as it's only used in one function \H5P_H5PTiki::fetchExternalData and can possibly be worked around by using fopen or something.

Ta! :)

jonny

On Fri, Jun 30, 2017 at 1:31 PM, Jonny Bradley <[hidden email]> wrote:
Re-hi Jean-Marc and all

That should now be better in 17.x as of r63120, so should be ok after the next svn up (are those happening automagically now?)

Yes, twice an hour. At *:00 and *:30

Once checked then installing the extension would be nice too! :)

Of course! But not having it was a great help right now :-)

Cheers,
J-M

> [...]

>>> Here's another one i'm afraid
>>>
>>> I realised i hadn't added a page for https://doc.tiki.org/PluginH5P, so did that and tried to get a demo working there and seem to be getting WSoD when i use the plugin, or when i upload an h5p file. I suspect the h5p libraries haven't been loaded of initialised properly, they did need some special handling in composer.json as they're not 100% compatible with the usual autoloader mechanism, so i suspect something has broken there but it all seemed ok on the previous test machines.
>>>
>>> If anyone can have a look at the error log (from 81.97.152.78 at about 17:00 UTC) we might be able to tell what fell off.
>>>
>>> Meanwhile i'll try and recreate it on my local by doing an upgrade from 16.x, but don't expect it'll happen here...
>>>
>>> jonny

Re: [Tiki-devel] Testing Tiki main sites !!

Oliver Hertel
Hello Marc,

> https://suite.tiki.org/KeePass is OK
> https://suite.tiki.org/Tiki-Suite-F2F ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS
> https://suite.tiki.org/Tiki+Suite+F2F is OK

> So it seems that the switch from space or + to hyphen (-) is not happy
> in a domain/perspective redirect

Was there a change for this in the _htaccess file too? Because I keep my own .htaccess file on tw.o...

Cheers,
Oliver

Re: [Tiki-devel] Testing Tiki main sites !!

Oliver Hertel
Hello,

>> https://suite.tiki.org/KeePass is OK
>> https://suite.tiki.org/Tiki-Suite-F2F ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS
>> https://suite.tiki.org/Tiki+Suite+F2F is OK

>> So it seems that the switch from space or + to hyphen (-) is not happy
>> in a domain/perspective redirect

> Was there a change for this in the _htaccess file too? Because I
> keep my own .htaccess file on tw.o...

Stop, no! Just checked, it's the current one I use.

 Oliver

Re: [Tiki-devel] Testing Tiki main sites !!

I have fatal error here when setting "plugin - Set language" to "en" and clicking the Save button:

https://doc.tiki.org/tiki-freetag_translate.php?objType=wiki+page&objId=PluginVersions

Excerpt:

The following error message was returned:

Unknown column '$equivStr' in 'where clause'

The query was:

SELECT objectId FROM tiki_freetagged_objects WHERE tagId IN($equivStr) AND objectId IN(SELECT objectId FROM tiki_freetagged_objects WHERE tagId = ?)

Values:

  1. 784

The built query was likely:

SELECT objectId FROM tiki_freetagged_objects WHERE tagId IN($equivStr) AND objectId IN(SELECT objectId FROM tiki_freetagged_objects WHERE tagId = '784')

No idea if it is a regression or if it was always broken.

luci

On 28.6.2017 12:11, Bernard Sfez wrote:
Hello Tikiers,

We’ve moved all our main sites to Tiki17 and we need people to test and report so we can release Tiki 17.

The more the test they will be, the more Tiki 17 will be another great release.
If everyone take 10mn to do the usual things he does on one of our main sites they will be thousands of features, options and setting that will be micro-tested.

This QA is a huge apport to the release.

Thanks to test and report.

Re: [Tiki-devel] Testing Tiki main sites !!

Jonny Bradley-4
Hi Luci

Good one, i didn't even know we had that feature! Should be fixed in r63152 - well spotted :)

jonny

On 3 Jul 2017, at 09:44, luciash <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

[...]

[Tiki-devel] Convene plugin updated [was Re: Testing Tiki main sites !!]

Jonny Bradley-4

Hi all

Oliver, could you svn update tiki.org please when convenient?

We found the convene plugin was broken, i think due to error reporting level or something (it was still using tiki-wikiplugin_edit.php which now generates an E_USER_NOTICE error which seemed to be preventing saving).

Thanks in advance, and thanks Bernard for the report, let's test this tomorrow!

jonny

p.s. That plugin needs totally rebuilding really, one for Tiki 18 maybe ;)

Re: [Tiki-devel] Convene plugin updated [was Re: Testing Tiki main sites !!]

Oliver Hertel
Hello Jonny,

Monday, July 3, 2017, 6:18:51 PM, you wrote:

> Oliver, could you svn update tiki.org please when convenient?

 6/6 [============================] -- Automatic update completed r63110 -> r63154

 Cheers,
 Oliver