[Tiki-devel] Small CSS annoyance with .input-group's

[Tiki-devel] Small CSS annoyance with .input-group's

Jonny Bradley-4
Mainly for Gary i think, but any other CSS/LESS experts out there may be able to help...

With Chosen enabled input-groups with a select and a button at the end look bad in the non-tiki bootstrap themes, such as flatly, lumen, cosmo, journal etc.

I have found an example here (you'll need to log in):

        https://themes.tiki.org/tiki-edit_translation.php?page=test

and you should see the chosen select dropdown is much shorter than the button, which looks bad.

Been annoying me for several Tikis now, just thought i'd ask? :)

jonny

p.s. Found i had to disable minify js on themes to get anything to work, so will attend to fixing that now in return! TIA :)