[Tiki-devel] Site/browser title settings (was RE: Title site setting, logic or... ?)

[Tiki-devel] Site/browser title settings (was RE: Title site setting, logic or... ?)

Cloutier, Philippe (RESSOURCE EXTERNE)

Hi Jean-Marc,

I agree there is an inconsistency, but I disagree the problem is “Site title location”. The issue is “Browser title”. This preference would be clearer with a name like “Site title for the browser title”, since it is only a component of the browser title (and even an optional one). But a good name would be a little shorter J

Philippe Cloutier
Développeur/configurateur Tiki

Service des systèmes d’information du Registre foncier

Direction des systèmes d’information

Direction générale du soutien aux opérations

Ministère de l'Énergie et des Ressources naturelles

Québec (Québec)  G1H 6R1

Téléphone : 418 627-6282, poste 2209

philippe.cloutier.externe@...
mern.gouv.qc.ca