Quantcast

[Tiki-devel] Simple edit breaks t.o HomePage

[Tiki-devel] Simple edit breaks t.o HomePage

luciash d' being

Hmm,

can anybody explain why this version I made breaks the HomePage on tiki.org?

https://tiki.org/tiki-pagehistory.php?page=HomePage&preview=138

I was trying to make the Donation more prominent as suggested by some users ;)

All I did was just adding this code snippet:

{DIV(class="row margin-bottom-lg")}
{DIV(class="col-sm-12 text-center")}
{button _role="button" _class="btn btn-success btn-lg btn-block" href="Donation" _text="Donate"}
{DIV}
{DIV}

I do not see any error in it...

Is it just the known issue with too many (nested) plugins on one page?

Re: [Tiki-devel] Simple edit breaks t.o HomePage

Bernard Sfez-3
Hi Lu,

I recall having some issues when there is a lot of {DIV} in a page, like there some kind of limit of what tiki can handle.
Just reducing the number of DIV (using more the existing wiki syntax) helped.

May be… ;)