[Tiki-devel] Several tiki.org sites unavailable

[Tiki-devel] Several tiki.org sites unavailable

Cloutier, Philippe (RESSOURCE EXTERNE)

Hi,

I have been unable to access several tiki.org subdomains for ~1 hour with timeouts. This affects both doc.tiki.org and dev.tiki.org. Now these are saying “Lost Tiki database connection”. Community still works.

Philippe Cloutier
Développeur/configurateur Tiki

Service des systèmes d’information du Registre foncier

Direction des systèmes d’information

Direction générale du soutien aux opérations

Ministère de l'Énergie et des Ressources naturelles

Québec (Québec)  G1H 6R1

Téléphone : 418 627-6282, poste 2209

philippe.cloutier.externe@...
mern.gouv.qc.ca

Re: [Tiki-devel] Several tiki.org sites unavailable

Bernard Sfez-3
Hello Tikiers,

They were some issues with our hardware and hosting company.

Our sysadmin are working hard to put everything back online.

Bernard

On 6 Apr 2017, at 03:55 , Brendan Ferguson <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Torsten Fabricius-4
Do we need temporary server space?

I'd be able to provide one or several subaccounts from the association I am in the board as ad hoc solution.

all-inkl.com, same as demo.tiki.org is running on, with php 5.6 and 7

Likely an hour and things would be back up and running.

-- T

<a moz-do-not-send="true" href="x-msg://70/philippe.cloutier.externe@mern.gouv.qc.ca" style="color: rgb(149, 79, 114); text-decoration: underline;" class="">[hidden email]