[Tiki-devel] Roundtable Meeting => this Thursday !

[Tiki-devel] Roundtable Meeting => this Thursday !

Bernard Sfez-3
Greating Tikiers, we meet this Thursday (15/06/2017) for our monthly RoundTable!

Don’t forget to vote for the time of the meeting.
Also don’t hesitate to add other time !
What is set on the screen was by the first member to set his availability and any other time can be set.

They were a lot of discussions on the list and some issues that will benefit from direct discussion.
As well, a lot of new stuff as been added in Tiki and it will be great to have some demo, use case suggestion or details.

Feel free to add to your topic, ask (by email) to another Tikier if he can demo setting or options, etc.

When those meeting are a bit planned they are very productive and we all benefit from it.

Re: [Tiki-devel] Roundtable Meeting => this Thursday !

Jonny Bradley-4

Thanks Bernard

Voted! :)

jb

p.s. This month i couldn't to late in the day (UK time) as off out, but we should do one that's better for non-Europeans sometime soon!