[Tiki-devel] Reminder: Graph API v2.3 will be deprecated on July 10, 2017

[Tiki-devel] Reminder: Graph API v2.3 will be deprecated on July 10, 2017

luciash d' being
Hi devs,

the Facebook's Graph API v2.3 which is used in our LTS Tik 12.x will be
deprecated soon. Should we update something?

Re: [Tiki-devel] Reminder: Graph API v2.3 will be deprecated on July 10, 2017

luciash d' being
no response since June 16th :(

nobody cares?

On 16.6.2017 19:58, luciash wrote:

> Hi devs,
>
> the Facebook's Graph API v2.3 which is used in our LTS Tik 12.x will
> be deprecated soon. Should we update something?
>
> Thanks,
> luci

Re: [Tiki-devel] Reminder: Graph API v2.3 will be deprecated on July 10, 2017

Jonny Bradley-4

None of my clients seems to, sorry, it's been on my personal TODO list along with lots of other stuff (like a similar vimeo api change) for ages... is there a bug ticket for this?

Might happen one day, but not this month :(

jonny

> On 13 Jul 2017, at 22:45, luciash <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> no response since June 16th :(
>
> nobody cares?
>

> On 16.6.2017 19:58, luciash wrote:
>> Hi devs,
>>
>> the Facebook's Graph API v2.3 which is used in our LTS Tik 12.x will be deprecated soon. Should we update something?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> luci

Re: [Tiki-devel] Reminder: Graph API v2.3 will be deprecated on July 10, 2017

luciash d' being
Hi Jonny,

we dont have bug report but users start wondering:
https://tiki.org/forumthread65880

luci

Dne 14.7.2017 v 11:22 Jonny Bradley napsal(a):

> None of my clients seems to, sorry, it's been on my personal TODO list along with lots of other stuff (like a similar vimeo api change) for ages... is there a bug ticket for this?
>
> Might happen one day, but not this month :(
>
> jonny
>

>> On 13 Jul 2017, at 22:45, luciash <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> no response since June 16th :(
>>
>> nobody cares?
>>

>> On 16.6.2017 19:58, luciash wrote:
>>> Hi devs,
>>>
>>> the Facebook's Graph API v2.3 which is used in our LTS Tik 12.x will be deprecated soon. Should we update something?
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> luci

---
Tato zpráva byla zkontrolována na viry programem Avast Antivirus.

Re: [Tiki-devel] Reminder: Graph API v2.3 will be deprecated on July 10, 2017

Dr. Sassafras
I noticed that the Facebook login on a 12.x looked broken. My solution was to disable it.

Brendan

> On Jul 14, 2017, at 5:22 AM, Jonny Bradley <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> None of my clients seems to, sorry, it's been on my personal TODO list along with lots of other stuff (like a similar vimeo api change) for ages... is there a bug ticket for this?
>
> Might happen one day, but not this month :(
>
> jonny
>

>> On 13 Jul 2017, at 22:45, luciash <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> no response since June 16th :(
>>
>> nobody cares?
>>

>>> On 16.6.2017 19:58, luciash wrote:
>>> Hi devs,
>>>
>>> the Facebook's Graph API v2.3 which is used in our LTS Tik 12.x will be deprecated soon. Should we update something?
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> luci

Re: [Tiki-devel] Reminder: Graph API v2.3 will be deprecated on July 10, 2017

Sadly whoever added the facebook and twitter login stuff didn't use their libraries but hard-coded their own version (it was a long time again) so it's not easy to update, we really need to switch to using the proper libs i reckon...

jb