[Tiki-devel] Release Roundtable this thursday !

[Tiki-devel] Release Roundtable this thursday !

Bernard Sfez-3
Hi Tikers,

We have a Round Table Meeting this thursday and we will release Tiki17 !

Come, see, help, test, play trumpets !

Re: [Tiki-devel] Release Roundtable this thursday !

Jonny Bradley-4

Toot toot!

Thanks Bernard (looks like we have a little bug in the convene plugin, it can't count any more ;)

Can you or anyone alert the social medias (please)?

jb

> On 24 Jul 2017, at 09:21, Bernard Sfez <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi Tikers,
>
> We have a Round Table Meeting this thursday and we will release Tiki17 !
>
> Come, see, help, test, play trumpets !
>
> https://tiki.org/Roundtable-Meeting-2017-07
>

> Bernard Sfez | bsfez.com

Re: [Tiki-devel] Release Roundtable this thursday !

the bug appeared when I added new date-time before first column which
was 15:30 CEST for me (I added there 15:00 CEST) it somehow messed it up
and I cannot add my choice for the last column now... (unless I correct
the page manually).

To reproduce try to add new time before the lowest existing value for
your user.

luci

On 24.7.2017 11:34, Jonny Bradley wrote:

> Toot toot!
>
> Thanks Bernard (looks like we have a little bug in the convene plugin, it can't count any more ;)
>
> Can you or anyone alert the social medias (please)?
>
> jb
>

>> On 24 Jul 2017, at 09:21, Bernard Sfez <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Tikers,
>>
>> We have a Round Table Meeting this thursday and we will release Tiki17 !
>>
>> Come, see, help, test, play trumpets !
>>
>> https://tiki.org/Roundtable-Meeting-2017-07
>>

>> Bernard Sfez | bsfez.com

Re: [Tiki-devel] Release Roundtable this thursday !

luciash d' being
OK,

can we confirm it is Thu 27 Jul 2017 16:00 CEST ?

luci

On 24.7.2017 21:28, luciash wrote:

> Hi,
>
> the bug appeared when I added new date-time before first column which
> was 15:30 CEST for me (I added there 15:00 CEST) it somehow messed it
> up and I cannot add my choice for the last column now... (unless I
> correct the page manually).
>
> To reproduce try to add new time before the lowest existing value for
> your user.
>
> luci
>

> On 24.7.2017 11:34, Jonny Bradley wrote:
>> Toot toot!
>>
>> Thanks Bernard (looks like we have a little bug in the convene
>> plugin, it can't count any more ;)
>>
>> Can you or anyone alert the social medias (please)?
>>
>> jb
>>

>>> On 24 Jul 2017, at 09:21, Bernard Sfez <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi Tikers,
>>>
>>> We have a Round Table Meeting this thursday and we will release
>>> Tiki17 !
>>>
>>> Come, see, help, test, play trumpets !
>>>
>>> https://tiki.org/Roundtable-Meeting-2017-07
>>>

>>> Bernard Sfez | bsfez.com

Re: [Tiki-devel] Release Roundtable this thursday !

Jonny Bradley-4

Thanks Luci,

Looks like that's the most popular time, so 14:00 UTC it is (we really need to set a cut off for this decision a bit earlier than a few hours before).

However, we still have this release blocker: https://dev.tiki.org/item6410 so no release (Bernard, i hope you will be bringing evidence and example databases to test? ;)

jb

> On 26 Jul 2017, at 12:54, luciash <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> OK,
>
> can we confirm it is Thu 27 Jul 2017 16:00 CEST ?
>
> luci
>

> On 24.7.2017 21:28, luciash wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> the bug appeared when I added new date-time before first column which was 15:30 CEST for me (I added there 15:00 CEST) it somehow messed it up and I cannot add my choice for the last column now... (unless I correct the page manually).
>>
>> To reproduce try to add new time before the lowest existing value for your user.
>>
>> luci
>>

>> On 24.7.2017 11:34, Jonny Bradley wrote:
>>> Toot toot!
>>>
>>> Thanks Bernard (looks like we have a little bug in the convene plugin, it can't count any more ;)
>>>
>>> Can you or anyone alert the social medias (please)?
>>>
>>> jb

Re: [Tiki-devel] Release Roundtable this thursday !

Roberto Kirschbaum
Hi Guys, is this roundtable happening right now? Only me at https://meet.jit.si/EvoluData ?

Roberto

On Thu, Jul 27, 2017 at 6:05 AM, Jonny Bradley <[hidden email]> wrote:

Thanks Luci,

Looks like that's the most popular time, so 14:00 UTC it is (we really need to set a cut off for this decision a bit earlier than a few hours before).

However, we still have this release blocker: https://dev.tiki.org/item6410 so no release (Bernard, i hope you will be bringing evidence and example databases to test? ;)

jb

> On 26 Jul 2017, at 12:54, luciash <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> OK,
>
> can we confirm it is Thu 27 Jul 2017 16:00 CEST ?
>
> luci
>

> On 24.7.2017 21:28, luciash wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> the bug appeared when I added new date-time before first column which was 15:30 CEST for me (I added there 15:00 CEST) it somehow messed it up and I cannot add my choice for the last column now... (unless I correct the page manually).
>>
>> To reproduce try to add new time before the lowest existing value for your user.
>>
>> luci
>>

>> On 24.7.2017 11:34, Jonny Bradley wrote:
>>> Toot toot!
>>>
>>> Thanks Bernard (looks like we have a little bug in the convene plugin, it can't count any more ;)
>>>
>>> Can you or anyone alert the social medias (please)?
>>>
>>> jb

Roberto Kirschbaum
TACG Sistemas Web
11-9-9661-8185

Re: [Tiki-devel] Release Roundtable this thursday !

Jonny Bradley-4

I know you worked it out but the Round Table Meetings happen here: https://tiki.org/live

jonny