Quantcast

[Tiki-devel] Profiles and Profile Wizard - regressions

[Tiki-devel] Profiles and Profile Wizard - regressions

Profiles need some love…

Re: [Tiki-devel] Profiles and Profile Wizard - regressions

Cloutier, Philippe (RESSOURCE EXTERNE)

Hi Bernard,

So does this report 1 issue or 2? And if 1, is it a 16.x or a 17.x regression?

Philippe Cloutier
Développeur/configurateur Tiki

Service des systèmes d’information du Registre foncier

Direction des systèmes d’information

Direction générale du soutien aux opérations

Ministère de l'Énergie et des Ressources naturelles

Québec (Québec)  G1H 6R1

Téléphone : 418 627-6282, poste 2209

philippe.cloutier.externe@...
mern.gouv.qc.ca

Re: [Tiki-devel] Profiles and Profile Wizard - regressions

Bernard Sfez-3
Multiple issues
16x and 17x show different issue.

But I don’t use profile so may be it is like this since a while (or it never worked ?).

On 20 Apr 2017, at 15:39 , Cloutier, Philippe (RESSOURCE EXTERNE) <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Bernard,
So does this report 1 issue or 2? And if 1, is it a 16.x or a 17.x regression?

Philippe Cloutier
Développeur/configurateur Tiki
Service des systèmes d’information du Registre foncier
Direction des systèmes d’information
Direction générale du soutien aux opérations
Ministère de l'Énergie et des Ressources naturelles
Québec (Québec)  G1H 6R1
Téléphone : 418 627-6282, poste 2209
mern.gouv.qc.ca

Re: [Tiki-devel] Profiles and Profile Wizard - regressions

Cloutier, Philippe (RESSOURCE EXTERNE)

OK. Not a big profile user neither.

In particular for regressions it’s ideal to have one ticket per issue.

Philippe Cloutier
Développeur/configurateur Tiki

Service des systèmes d’information du Registre foncier

Direction des systèmes d’information

Direction générale du soutien aux opérations

Ministère de l'Énergie et des Ressources naturelles

Québec (Québec)  G1H 6R1

Téléphone : 418 627-6282, poste 2209

philippe.cloutier.externe@...
mern.gouv.qc.ca

Re: [Tiki-devel] Profiles and Profile Wizard - regressions

Cloutier, Philippe (RESSOURCE EXTERNE)

I confirm at least the issue of profile selection on trunk… because I just experienced it and remember that I had already experienced that one weeks or months ago.

Regarding the second issue, I managed to apply the Intranet 12x profile, but it took an eternity (at least 30 seconds). I seem to remember that too happened last time I tried applying a profile (probably months ago).

Philippe Cloutier
Développeur/configurateur Tiki

Service des systèmes d’information du Registre foncier

Direction des systèmes d’information

Direction générale du soutien aux opérations

Ministère de l'Énergie et des Ressources naturelles

Québec (Québec)  G1H 6R1

Téléphone : 418 627-6282, poste 2209

philippe.cloutier.externe@...
mern.gouv.qc.ca

Re: [Tiki-devel] Profiles and Profile Wizard - regressions

Cloutier, Philippe (RESSOURCE EXTERNE)

The profiles repository is currently down and the result is the same. I suppose this is therefore a combination of the repository’s issue and a regression in error reporting.

Re: [Tiki-devel] Profiles and Profile Wizard - regressions

The first issue was fixed thanks to Jonny’s r62466.

There is probably a regression left in error reporting.