[Tiki-devel] Problem with wiki page display in branch 17

[Tiki-devel] Problem with wiki page display in branch 17

Did something change recently in branch 17 that would affect wiki pages
only? I have a couple of branch 17 checkouts on my WAMP server localhost
and, after SVN updates, both show error 500 when wiki pages are
requested. Other pages (list-pages, log-in, etc.) work fine. With
_htaccess not renamed, I got error 404; after renaming to .htaccess, I
get error 500.

I don't know if this is a Windows-only thing, but it is due to a recent
change, it seems.

In a couple of trunk installations here, wiki pages display fine, with
SVN updated.

Re: [Tiki-devel] Problem with wiki page display in branch 17

Jonny Bradley-4

I've not found that Gary, what are the 500 errors? There should be details in your apache error_log somewhere.

And what do you get the 404 errors on, something like tiki-index.php?page=HomePage etc? That would be bad...

See you on IRC if you're about later,

jonny