Quantcast

[Tiki-devel] Plugin include with a more... button

[Tiki-devel] Plugin include with a more... button

Bernard Sfez-3
Before reinventing the wheel…

On Tiki 16 I create a page with several section, each one displaying an included page (plugin include).

Some show all (short content) show some part of the included page (using the stop parameter).
For those who show partial parameter, I would like to have a "More…" button that link to the page included.

Someone ever done that or see how it can be done ?

Re: [Tiki-devel] Plugin include with a more... button

The new https://doc.tiki.org/pluginshorten sort of does that (in trunk only so far, thanks Fabio! :)

For the link can't you just use ((PageName|More...)) wiki syntax (or a {button} plugin) in the included page?

jb

> On 21 Mar 2017, at 10:11, luciash <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> You need to add new param to PluginInclude for that.
>
> luci
>
> On 21.3.2017 11:05, Bernard Sfez wrote:
>> Before reinventing the wheel…
>>

>> On Tiki 16 I create a page with several section, each one displaying an included page (plugin include).
>>
>> Some show all (short content) show some part of the included page (using the stop parameter).
>> For those who show partial parameter, I would like to have a "More…" button that link to the page included.
>>
>> Someone ever done that or see how it can be done ?
>>

>> Bernard Sfez | bsfez.com

Re: [Tiki-devel] Plugin include with a more... button

Bernard Sfez-3
Yes this is the manual way to do it I guess

But, I’m thinking about a new parameter for the plugin :
{If (stop || start param !="" && morebutton == y)}<a href="includedpage>more…</a>{/if}

Something like that :)