Quantcast

[Tiki-devel] Plugin execution pending approval show details to anonymous (at doc ?)

[Tiki-devel] Plugin execution pending approval show details to anonymous (at doc ?)

I went at https://nextdoc.tiki.org/Accounting and saw the plugin execution pending for approval dialog.

As Anonymous I could look at the details.

Do we want that ? (anonymous should never be able to IMO)

Re: [Tiki-devel] Plugin execution pending approval show details to anonymous (at doc ?)

Cloutier, Philippe (RESSOURCE EXTERNE)

Hi Bernard,

Good question. If this happens even when anonymous lacks tiki_p_view_source, we may not want it if we have plugins which require validation and which use confidential source.

As Anonymous I could look at the details.

Do we want that ? (anonymous should never be able to IMO)

Re: [Tiki-devel] Plugin execution pending approval show details to anonymous (at doc ?)

luciash d' being

IIRC there is special permission to preview the details of unapproved plugin. Perhaps it is on purpose assigned to Anonymous on doc.tiki.org? We have nothing to hide there ;)

But feel free to remove the perm from anon if that is the case...

luci