Quantcast

[Tiki-devel] Options for Item Link, Add an item = _self (all previous entered data is lost)

[Tiki-devel] Options for Item Link, Add an item = _self (all previous entered data is lost)

On tiki 16.x tracker I set a Item Link with an option to add a new item.

So I go on itemId1, I click Edit. It open the Ajax modal, I edit information on itemId1 and get to the item link set above.
I click on the "Add" button and it open (_self) over the actual page (over page and modal) a brand new create item page (no modal) : tiki-tracker-insert_item?trackerId=1&next=tiki-tracker-insert_item%3FtrackerId%3D1

I finish the itemId2 and click on the button create (create another checkbox is uncheck) and it open a new create item page

Hu ?

I do another one and then it ends to this page kind of broken/uncomplete page : tiki-tracker-insert_item?format=flat&editItemPretty=

From this only click on the "trackers" button is giving back a "non broken" tracker page.

… I think the main issue is that the "Add" button is opening on actual page (modal) and that’s wrong.

- Should it (could it) open another modal over the first modal ?
- Should it open a popup window ?
- Should it open in a new tab

Re: [Tiki-devel] Options for Item Link, Add an item = _self (all previous entered data is lost)

Jonny Bradley-4

Sounds like a bug - you know what to do! :D

jb

> On 27 Apr 2017, at 14:52, Bernard Sfez <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> On tiki 16.x tracker I set a Item Link with an option to add a new item.
>
> So I go on itemId1, I click Edit. It open the Ajax modal, I edit information on itemId1 and get to the item link set above.
> I click on the "Add" button and it open (_self) over the actual page (over page and modal) a brand new create item page (no modal) : tiki-tracker-insert_item?trackerId=1&next=tiki-tracker-insert_item%3FtrackerId%3D1
>
> I finish the itemId2 and click on the button create (create another checkbox is uncheck) and it open a new create item page
>
> Hu ?
>
> I do another one and then it ends to this page kind of broken/uncomplete page : tiki-tracker-insert_item?format=flat&editItemPretty=
>
> From this only click on the "trackers" button is giving back a "non broken" tracker page.
>
> … I think the main issue is that the "Add" button is opening on actual page (modal) and that’s wrong.
>
> - Should it (could it) open another modal over the first modal ?
> - Should it open a popup window ?
> - Should it open in a new tab
>
> Bernard Sfez | bsfez.com

Re: [Tiki-devel] Options for Item Link, Add an item = _self (all previous entered data is lost)

Bernard Sfez-3
Yeah, but I just can say that it’s not good…

How was it supposed to work ? (never used before).

Anyone knows ?

On 27 Apr 2017, at 16:56 , Jonny Bradley <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

From this only click on the "trackers" button is giving back a "non broken" tracker page.