[Tiki-devel] Odd wiki page preview functionality

[Tiki-devel] Odd wiki page preview functionality

I'm finding that wiki page previews don't work unless "Warn on edit
conflict" is activated (branch 16). With this edit conflict warning
turned off, when I click the Preview button, I get an error (using
Firefox and the Vivaldi browser):

"JavaScript from 127.0.0.1

Auto Save error:

Oops

Feature disabled: feature_warn_on_edit"

Seems strange to me that the wiki page preview functionality should
depend on "warn on edit conflict". Is there some logic here that I'm
missing?