[Tiki-devel] No Login doc.tiki

Dr. Sassafras
I want to update some documentation on doc.tiki.org, and I got this error:

 Error

XMLRPC Error: 101 - Invalid server key

This error occurs after I try to log in. I provide my credentials and then I am redirected to this error.

I know there was some data loss. Has editing been disabled while more data is being restored, or is the server misconfigured?

Re: [Tiki-devel] No Login doc.tiki

Jonny Bradley-4

As it says in the big box at the top of every page:

 Please Note

On 2017-04-04 we had a rather major disk malfunction that caused data loss. The data on this site is from 2016-11-05. We are still investigating possibilities to get newer backups, but please prepare for the worst. In the meanwhile InterTiki login (for editing) is disabled on this site.

Hope that helps

jb

On 10 Apr 2017, at 07:16, Brendan Ferguson <[hidden email]> wrote:

I want to update some documentation on doc.tiki.org, and I got this error:

 Error

XMLRPC Error: 101 - Invalid server key

This error occurs after I try to log in. I provide my credentials and then I am redirected to this error.

I know there was some data loss. Has editing been disabled while more data is being restored, or is the server misconfigured?

Re: [Tiki-devel] No Login doc.tiki

Torsten Fabricius-4
So you didn't read until the very top of either one of all pages?

Imho a clear sign of PEBCAK.

Torsten ;-)

On 10.04.2017 16:49, Brendan Ferguson wrote:
[...]

Yeah, I know what you talk about.

I frequently have to deal specifically with my own HID, behaving unexpectedly.

-- T

On 10.04.2017 17:55, Brendan Ferguson wrote:
[...]

Bernard Sfez-3
IMO Should be rephrased;

Login (for editing) is disabled.

The data on this site is from 2016-11-05. On 2017-04-04 we had a rather major disk malfunction that caused data loss. We are still investigating possibilities to get newer backups, but please prepare for the worst. In the meanwhile InterTiki login (for editing) is disabled on this site.

———

What is important should be first words, who want explanation will read the rest. :)

On 10 Apr 2017, at 07:16, Brendan Ferguson <[hidden email][hidden email]> wrote:

I want to update some documentation on doc.tiki.org, and I got this error:

 Error

XMLRPC Error: 101 - Invalid server key

This error occurs after I try to log in. I provide my credentials and then I am redirected to this error.

I know there was some data loss. Has editing been disabled while more data is being restored, or is the server misconfigured?

Re: [Tiki-devel] No Login doc.tiki

Torsten Fabricius-4
UX enhancement! Just do it.

On 11.04.2017 12:56, Bernard Sfez wrote:
IMO Should be rephrased;

[...]

ha ha ha :)

If I could login I would do it.

On 10 Apr 2017, at 19:11 , Torsten <[hidden email][hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Loool, u r right. Forgot that. HID cannot extend UX due to login failure.

=> Ask Mette. His HID is higher level than ours. He is one of the Jedi.

Regards,
Torsten