[Tiki-devel] Navbar hamburger icon doesn't work now at project sites

[Tiki-devel] Navbar hamburger icon doesn't work now at project sites

I'm getting an error on my iPhone when trying to load themes.tiki.org:

"A problem occurred while detecting JavaScript on this page, click ok to
retry."

The hamburger menu doesn't work (doesn't open) at doc.tiki.org or
themes.tiki.org, in the phone view. I didn't try the other sites yet.

Any ideas?

Re: [Tiki-devel] Navbar hamburger icon doesn't work now at project sites

Jonny Bradley-4
Hi Gary

> On 24 Jun 2017, at 05:42, Gary Cunningham-Lee <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I'm getting an error on my iPhone when trying to load themes.tiki.org:
>
> "A problem occurred while detecting JavaScript on this page, click ok to retry."

Yes, i got that once, but then the site worked ok...

> The hamburger menu doesn't work (doesn't open) at doc.tiki.org or themes.tiki.org, in the phone view. I didn't try the other sites yet.

It seems to work a little bit on themes for me, however the menus seems to be still using suckerfish which should happen when js is disabled... hmm - nextthemes seems to be borken too, something's still wrong with the pre-dogfood update script on that one for some reason, clearing the caches usually clears it, something to do with the composer changes i believe (maybe there are some custom themes there which are something to do with composer, perhaps?)

Hamburger seems ok on dev for me though (nextdev is updating i think)

Hopefully these will be updated soon to 17.x so we can fix them properly then?

jb