[Tiki-devel] My replies to HTML mails (was RE: The return of agent <x>(in 17x) !)

[Tiki-devel] My replies to HTML mails (was RE: The return of agent <x>(in 17x) !)

Cloutier, Philippe (DGARI-Consultant)

Hi luciash J

It’s Microsoft Outlook… I searched a lot and couldn’t find a way to get it to do normal replies once a thread becomes HTML.

And yes, the organization which employs me is large and has many policies. Besides, I am not sure which e-mail client for Windows I would use anyway L

I am really sorry. If anyone can tell me a way to avoid with Outlook, I would appreciate much.

Re: [Tiki-devel] My replies to HTML mails (was RE: The return of agent <x>(in 17x) !)

I use Mozilla Thunderbird on Windows and it seems to work well. Of
course I don't know what your company's policy is about email
applications, etc. And I've never used Outlook so I can't say how
Thunderbird compares to it.

-- Gary

On 7/4/2017 10:54 PM, Cloutier, Philippe (DGARI-Consultant) wrote:

> Hi luciash J
>
> It’s Microsoft Outlook… I searched a lot and couldn’t find a way to get
> it to do normal replies once a thread becomes HTML.
>
> And yes, the organization which employs me is large and has many
> policies. Besides, I am not sure which e-mail client for Windows I would
> use anyway L
>
> I am really sorry. If anyone can tell me a way to avoid with Outlook, I
> would appreciate much.

Re: [Tiki-devel] My replies to HTML mails (was RE: The return of agent <x>(in 17x) !)

Alexander Mette-2
Hi Philippe,

according to Microsoft you should have a menu to choose the formatting
of your e-mails:

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Change-the-message-format-to-HTML-Rich-Text-Format-or-plain-text-338a389d-11da-47fe-b693-cf41f792fefa

HTH

cheers