[Tiki-devel] My replies to HTML mails (was RE: Gmail (RE: My replies to HTML mails))

[Tiki-devel] My replies to HTML mails (was RE: Gmail (RE: My replies to HTML mails))

Cloutier, Philippe (DGARI-Consultant)
Hi Marc,

Thanks, but yes :-(
Apparently the same problems as Microsoft Outlook.

> On Tue, Jul 4, 2017 at 11:44 AM, Cloutier, Philippe (DGARI-Consultant)
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Yeah… I can technically but I try to avoid it as much as possible. I doubt
> > it would respect the organizational policy and I don’t like having my mails
> > on 2 accounts.
> >
> > Thanks

Re: [Tiki-devel] My replies to HTML mails (was RE: Gmail (RE: My replies to HTML mails))

Alexander Mette-2
Hi Philippe,

you also keep chopping up threads, which is almost more annoying than
trying to read the Outlook butchered HTML-emails in my plain text
client.

I'd appreciate it a lot, if you could find some kind of solution to all
this. I hope your company will understand, that you need proper tools
to be able to work.

thanks
amette

On Wed, 5 Jul 2017 12:43:04 +0000