[Tiki-devel] Menu from structure

Option one; modules -> module menu: Structure

For the first time (or since a lot time) I tried to set a menu from a structure.

It display all the element of the structure (parent, child and child-child, etc) on the same level one after the other.

Item A
Item AA
Item AB
Item AC
Item B
Item BA
ItemBB

This is weird and I was expecting more the structure to be preserved displaying parent and children in dropdown. (like a menu :))

Item A >
  Item AA
  Item AB
  Item AC
Item B >
  Item BA
  ItemBB

Is it the way it was working or this is a regression ?

The doc is very succinct about feature:  https://doc.tiki.org/Menu#Creating_menus_from_structure_tocs

———

Option two; modules -> Custom Modules -> Objects that can be included -> Wiki Structures

Result : {wikistructure id=1}

On save (with or without wiki parsing : Fatal error: Class 'convertToTiki9' not found in /lib/modules/modlib.php on line 76

———

Option three; modules -> Custom Modules -> Objects that can be included -> Wiki Structures

{toc structId="1"}

On save (with or without wiki parsing : Fatal error: Class 'convertToTiki9' not found in /lib/modules/modlib.php on line 76

In fact any Custom Module I tried end with the same error.
Custom Module is broken.

———

Option four; is there an option four ?

Re: [Tiki-devel] Menu from structure

Bernard Sfez-3
Module creation is working on 16.3 and is broken on 17.

I’m filling a ticket.

Hello,