[Tiki-devel] Listing of basic and advanced features/prefs

[Tiki-devel] Listing of basic and advanced features/prefs

Is there any doc or dev page showing which features/prefs are basic and
which are advanced? You can see the admin page change at a Tiki
installation when you toggle between them, but I imagine newcomers might
want to know what's covered by these labels. Doc.t.o has feature lists,
but I don't see indicators of preference level anywhere.

Re: [Tiki-devel] Listing of basic and advanced features/prefs

Jonny Bradley-4
Good idea Gary

Maybe we could build something in to tiki like a new plugin or something to show that? A bit like the module parameter doc plugin maybe?

jonny

> On 28 Jan 2017, at 14:56, Gary Cunningham-Lee <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> Is there any doc or dev page showing which features/prefs are basic and
> which are advanced? You can see the admin page change at a Tiki
> installation when you toggle between them, but I imagine newcomers might
> want to know what's covered by these labels. Doc.t.o has feature lists,
> but I don't see indicators of preference level anywhere.
>
> -- Gary

Re: [Tiki-devel] Listing of basic and advanced features/prefs

Jean-Marc Libs
+1
at a later stage, it might even be expanded with options to display dependancies and required features

On Sat, Jan 28, 2017 at 3:41 PM, Jonny Bradley <[hidden email]> wrote:
Good idea Gary

Maybe we could build something in to tiki like a new plugin or something to show that? A bit like the module parameter doc plugin maybe?

jonny

> On 28 Jan 2017, at 14:56, Gary Cunningham-Lee <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> Is there any doc or dev page showing which features/prefs are basic and
> which are advanced? You can see the admin page change at a Tiki
> installation when you toggle between them, but I imagine newcomers might
> want to know what's covered by these labels. Doc.t.o has feature lists,
> but I don't see indicators of preference level anywhere.
>
> -- Gary

Re: [Tiki-devel] Listing of basic and advanced features/prefs

Bernard Sfez-3
+1 good idea Gary.