[Tiki-devel] Kaltura to HTML5 (FYI)

I asked Kaltura support about an HTML5 version, this is their answers.

———————

[Recipients: Kaltura Support, [hidden email]]

Hello Bernard,

Thank you for your response.

While it is in our road-map to rewrite KMC as a native HTML5 web application, without having any Flash dependency. Such task is a complex endeavor and will take our development and QA teams vast resources and time to achieve. Please note that our developers have not yet shared ETA for release with us or the general public.

Following the above, please rest assured, we will notify our customers as soon as the KMC is upgraded and Flash free.

Please let me know whether you require any additional information.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,
Alex O. | Kaltura Customer Care l Kaltura Inc.

———————