Quantcast

[Tiki-devel] Google Analytics account number => look and feel

[Tiki-devel] Google Analytics account number => look and feel

I see "Google Analytics account number" pref is still available at admin => look and feel and at admin => stats.

It was kept at admin => look and feel for legacy reasons. (I guess)

Can we remove it from there for trunk (Tiki18) and add eventually a link to the Stats panel ?

Re: [Tiki-devel] Google Analytics account number => look and feel

Cloutier, Philippe (RESSOURCE EXTERNE)
Hi Bernard,
I wonder what legacy reasons would put that in Look and feel, but I support removal.