[Tiki-devel] Gmail (RE: My replies to HTML mails)

[Tiki-devel] Gmail (RE: My replies to HTML mails)

Cloutier, Philippe (DGARI-Consultant)

Yeah… I can technically but I try to avoid it as much as possible. I doubt it would respect the organizational policy and I don’t like having my mails on 2 accounts.

Thanks

Re: [Tiki-devel] Gmail (RE: My replies to HTML mails)

Marc Laporte-3
Did you give the Outook Web Access a try?  (I don't know how well it
handles swapping between HTML and text emails)

http://WikiSuite.org
http://PluginProblems.com
http://Avan.Tech