Quantcast

[Tiki-devel] Fwd: [Tikiwiki-users] Member Tiki Stopped Working (HELP)

[Tiki-devel] Fwd: [Tikiwiki-users] Member Tiki Stopped Working (HELP)

I'm forwarding this message to get more eyeballs on it. Can anyone help
on this?

-- Gary

Re: [Tiki-devel] Fwd: [Tikiwiki-users] Member Tiki Stopped Working (HELP)

Brendan Ferguson
i took a quick look. the file is in svn... so perhaps it was a upgrade error?

Hi,